Let's Make a Comprehensive List of Waypoint Redirects

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Waypoint Redirects $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

new one grosvenor bought:

Forcing Https doesn’t seem to work, so just giantf.art and let the browser sort it out.

Just FYI, owllelujah.com is available

don’t have a screenshot but poppliopals.moe is safe for one more year!

Honestly I was pretty surprised to discover that bazinga.zone was available again. After it lapsed it had some domain squatting looking nonsense on there for a while, so I assumed it being held for ransom and gone for good. And Namecheap were even offering the introductory rate, so I pretty much had to go for it, at least for this year.

Usually after a domain expires there’s a waiting period before it goes back into the wild. Gives the previous owner an extra few days to get it back (at an increased cost)

i just bought senpai.solutions because i hate myself so it redirects to waypoint now

After seeing the recent Monster Hunter video (timestamped for relevant part) I’m happy to introduce awoundandathirst.online as a new Waypoint redirect!

I forgot to add! I got the following for presidentofonline.games AKA Austin Walker’s Twitter

weaboo.zone is still available

Also, how ridiculous is it that “.website” is a valid TLD?

a friend of mine suggested i do this

I have made a few new contributions:

Terrible new acquisitions have been made:

This is extremely good.

I also set up a forward for gamingadvice@gamingatvice.com to forward to gaming@vice.com but I can’t test it myself obviously. I’m going to send one test email to see if it gets read (its possible it might just get marked as junk or blocked)

e: It works! I sent a test email to it and Danielle replied. Yay!

I’m fully behind this exciting new development in the ever-growing field of redirectology.

You and @tielqt setting up quality redirects only after the creation of the Redirect Rumble is killing me. Killin’ me!

Maybe we can get in for next year’s rumble. Or get an event in redirectamania