Magpie Lands Perfect No Scope Headshot on Twitch Streamer

It was a day like any other. Australian streamer LyNcHy_AU had been playing Valorant for several hours. It was a normal stream. He was vaping. He killed and was killed in return. He thought he’d have a normal day streaming with his friends.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xg84nn/magpie-lands-perfect-no-scope-headshot-on-twitch-streamer
1 Like

Knowing corvids, specifically Australasian corvids, that bird had intent, complex intent.

Wait, magpies can talk (yes, mimicry, I know). Has the bird been reached for comment?

I think the first mistake was feeding them, those assholes remember faces

Never feed a Magpie. I did once, and that bird “friend” brought its extended family to my doorstep for years, 100% expecting handouts and babysitting services, while generally making a mess of the place. I love Corvids, but don’t let them know where you live unless you’re prepared for a committment.

4 Likes

He forgot to salute, clearly.

1 Like

The only way to feed a corvid is to pretend it was an accident. Whoops, I dropped this piece of bread, what a clumsy human I am.

2 Likes

Swoopy fuckers are braver and more vicious than the troops. I’ve lost too much skin from my scalp to these bastards to be surprised by their L33T gamer skillz.