Musicians, post your music!

I recently made a youtube music channel and soundcloud.

Youtube Channel: Umbrella Terms Music
Soundcloud: Umbrella Terms Music

I know very little about how to make music or art, but hopefully I’ll improve as I make more.

I have been making stuff for quite a while; the thing I’m most proud of, though, is this album on Bandcamp: *

I guess it might be up your street if you’re a fan of “woozily lo-fi” music along the lines of (broadly) Boards of Canada, Four Tet, The Microphones; this particular album was influenced by a lot of stuff like J Dilla, Teebs, Flying Lotus, as well (without really sounding massively like them)

Hoping to get another album (or at least an EP) done in 2018 at some point. My other stuff (and other links) can be found on

*fun fact: first track is named after a misheard St. Vincent lyric

I’m mostly not too happy about the quality of my mixes. I’m forced to record in a rather large, non-treated room, so my recordings tend to be quite echoy, and my mixing skills are limited to say the least. However, I think this cover I made of Terra’s Theme from Final Fantasy VI kinda benefits from the echo. I even think the mix itself came out pretty OK!

I’m an amateur beat maker. I just making pretty sounds.

I’m going to check through everyone’s stuff in this thread.

I hope you like what you hear <3

This is really nice. It’s pulling on some deeply placed nostalgia strings; I cant quite trace what it reminds me of.

I really like your vibes!

Thanks! I appreciate it

Thank you, I use an assortment of drum kits and things. The chords (I can’t play yet) you hear might be triggering something.

found a song from one of my first bands, we we’re listening to a lot of flipper, black sabbath, and ceremony/trash talk. I know I know we thought the weed leaf as our logo wasnt very original either but it was better than the ever so popular upside cross, peace sign, american flag logos at the time.

Hi, Arif Maulana a.k.a Newosqie, 23 years old, and live in Indonesia. I make electronic music. In March 17th 2018, I was self-released my 1st EP “Morning Star” as digital download in website. The theme of “Morning Star” EP is domestic violence. This theme inspired by my experience as a victim of child abuse since I was kid.

For now I’m focusing in making more musics and seeking new friends who want to make creative things together.

New song I made on a short bass loop I recorded, let me know if you enjoy