Nintendo @ E3 2018 Official Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Waypoint Forum’s discussion of E3 2018. This is the official thread for talk about the Nintendo press conference and the games discussed and announced during that press conference. It can also contain discussion of further coverage of those games or companies that appears in later days. We want to contain overlap and multiple threads so please contain all discussion of Nintendo to this thread.
Thank you.

Link to conference stream: www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Schedule of all conferences:

[gestures towards the banner at the top of the thread]

Put Solaire of Astora in Smash Bros.

The thing I’d be most interested in and absolutely wont happen is more information about OS stuff, Netflix, Youtube apps etc.

I’m not even thinking Virtual Console honestly.

But yeah put Solaire in Smash.

In case you didn’t catch it, there was a Best Buy listing yesterday that suggested Netflix & Youtube were coming to the Switch: https://www.engadget.com/2018/06/11/listing-hints-that-netflix-and-youtube-are-coming-to-nintendo-sw/

Kiryu, 2B, John Cena for 5mash

Knack for Smash

Increasingly aware that with Dragonball Fighter Z coming to switch there is a very distinct possibility that Goku could come to Smash Bros.

But what if, majima for smash

A Switch redesign (without the hardware that allows homebrew and possible game piracy).

Goro for Soulcalibur, Kiryu for Smash or Tekken, preferably Smash

Is this cel shaded armored core?

Man, Kid Icarus got fucking dark

OH GOD NO. GOD HELP US ALL. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS NINTENDO?!

R.O.B AND RYU, MY BOYS

HOLLOW KNIGHT!

I’m so happy all the people waiting for the Switch version will finally be able to play it.

DAEMON X MACHINA.

OHHHHHHHHHH gimmme

Dibs on Construction Mario

I hope they go full troll and cast Kiefer to voice snake.

what is even happening anymore. i’ve aged 40 years over the course of this smash video

Is this my life now? How many years have passed since this Smash presentation started? I don’t wanna die Nintendo.

time is folding in on itself. all that was, is, and ever will be is contained in this Smash presentation