No longer are we gamers

gamers are bad now and gamer culture is gross/bad. i think it is time we stop trying to take gamer culture back and become a new society of something new/ way better . we need to evolve like the donkey kong evolved into the great Diddy Kong.

what are we if we are not gamers?

i am a 'gramer ’ an i play video grames. this is the gramer rallying cry!! join me!!!

A new name for Video Games

call me a gilm buff, cus i dont play with games i interact with gilms baybee

i am not a gamer however I am a queer fish person, so please call me a gay mer

hell ya!!!

lets blow this spectrum out baby!!!

I am an anarcho-interactivitiesist.

I engage with interactive gart, I curate a robust catalogue of gart. Call me a gartographer.

My grandma used to say “Neither a borrower nor a gamer bee.” I didn’t understand it at the time, but now I do.

Now I do.

200px-Bee_Mario_Super_Mario_Galaxy

I don’t “play” “games”.

I holistically craft bespoke narrative experiences for myself through the medium of digital interactive content.

a hocrabenaexselfer, if you will.

Truegamersonly

I, too, am an aficionado of visual grammar

I vote we call ourselves sandwiches

I continue to be a gamer who plays games, but to distinguish myself from the bad gamers I’m updating the pronounciation as per the guy who invented the GIF.

I am now a jamer who plays james.

You guys are all wrong. They’re called Vidcons, the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts. While I tend to play the stoic, I will be the first to admit that vidcons have driven me to cry, to scream and shout, to feel actual hate; such is the power of this force beyond our wildest reckoning. And here I am, before you, to tempt your tongues with the taint of such a tantalizing topic. And the Japanese, the true geniuses behind the world of video games. Pah, I throw my scorn upon such incompetents of the West who would mock the true art of the Japanese with ‘games’ such as Baldur’s Gate and Madden. Perhaps it is that the West is not as intelligent as the East, but this is a matter for another day. Japan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese. I come to you today to ask you in all earnesty, what is your favorite vidcon? I will reveal mine after the grand debate has illustriously begun, but not before the first poster falls victim to my plot of discussion

I am a True Vidcon’er

electronic interactive entertainment consumers

As someone who appreciates the act of play in various forms, from electronic forms to the tabletop, and who has something of an attention to detail to both the act of narrative storytelling through these forms as well as the mechanics of play, I request that I be called…

…a ludophile!

I prefer Storytelling EXperiences that are PERTinent. So just call me a Sexpert.

I don’t see a degree on your wall

With this change I vote we go from playing “games” to playing “jams”.

E.g. “Hey I got that new Mario Odyssey jam, you want to come over and jam out with me?”

I also feel we need to immediately move from “game jam” to “jam jam”.

What’s with all the mechanical hands i keep seeing lately?

the original ‘jam’ in ‘jam jam’ should change to jelly for clarities sake. a hypothetical jam jelly focused on Universities and higher learning could be called U Jelly