No Man's Sky Fans Thank Hello Games By Purchasing Ad Space On Billboard

A bunch of fans bought a billboard across from Hello Games to thank them for all the work they’ve done on No Man’s Sky. I think that’s really sweet, and just wanted to share here with the Waypoint community. I hope Austin sees this!

8 Likes

Are…

Are gamers good now?

2 Likes

Much like the weather where I’m from, if you like the weather, wait five minutes.

5 Likes

That’s adorable and I love the turnaround Hello Games have managed to pull off since NMS launched. I enjoyed it at launch though :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Can’t buy indulgences to pay off past sins, despite what the Catholic Church had once allowed.

3 Likes

Iirc isn’t the subreddit where most of the hate was coming from?

Nice gesture but I don’t think it makes up for the hell those developers went through from the same group.

3 Likes

I highly doubt the subreddit now consists of any of the people who were doing that shit then. Considering how much that stuff was fueled by the “games r bein censored” crowd they don’t hang around once a game stops having drama surround it

(not to say reddit isnt a hellhole but, y’know. its a different community now basically)

4 Likes

Seeing this on twitter was so nice, especially after all the shit Hello Games went through at No Man’s Sky’s launch. It’s surprising, but always nice, when gamers actually treat the devs with respect

1 Like