Oy, introduce yourself!

Hello! I’m Billy, in my earlyish 30s and live in Texas. Been a big fan of Waypoint for awhile, but honestly didn’t think to get active in this community until I saw a “Friends at the Tower” clan tag in-game in Destiny 2. It would be fantastic to be able to play games with people that (probably) aren’t jerks!

1 Like

Hi y’all, I’m Michael. Long time fan of the discourse here. Currently getting into Star Wars: Squadrons. Previous chapters of my life dedicated to Halo/2, Star Wars Galaxies, Bad Company 2, and the Project Reality mod for Battlefield 2. Looking forward to chatting and playing together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big fan of the show would like to start interacting more with the community as well. I play a lot of older games and such due to my laptop being ancient. However, it gives me the chance to try out low graphic indie AA games. Anyways, nice to meet everyone!

3 Likes

Hello! I’m terence! I’ve been listening to and reading waypoint pretty much from it’s inception, even signed up for this account 4 years ago, but haven’t really been involved in the community. I was kinda reminded I could even do this listening to the latest waypoint radio episode regarding netrunner and wanted to make myself available to anyone wanting to try netrunner for the first time. Nice to meet everyone!

Edit: I actually went back and checked, I’ve actually posted once on this forum before, regarding netrunner lol

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Ryan. Been following Waypoint since around 2017, and have lurked in the forums profile-less since then. Finally signed up last year with the lockdowns, but I just enjoy hanging out more than anything else. Will be making more of an effort to take part going forward!

Great to formally meet you all!

1 Like

Hello everybody. I’m Filip (he/him/his), from Sweden. I was introduced to Waypoint through the Evangelion pods in 2019 and the podcast quickly became one of my regular listens.

I haven’t really had any forum activity since the late 00’s but I’m feeling a want to once again discuss my interests with other people of similar minds. Nice to meet you all.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. I’m Bladeeknight, any pronouns. I’m not a big forum person but the pod rules and has really helped me through these last few months.

1 Like

Sup everyone, I’m Hogfeet. I’m an artist working in the Irish animation scene. Waypoint crew have been my go-to voices on games/culture and I really appreciate the work that goes into getting together to produce an engaging podcast episode every week. Wanted to join the community as there’s great threads here and I’ve missed the type of vibes a forum can bring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi all! i’m nick. i’m a musician and audio person in nyc (they/them or he/him). waypoint radio’s been a big staple of my podcast rotation for the last few years and figured it was time to get more involved in the community! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Chris and love the podcast. Here to hang out and see what is being talked about online.

1 Like

Hey there, I’m Knife. Pronouns are she/her and I’m 26 years of age. Been listening to the podcast since 2017.

To the person who shouted “Waypoint Radio!” at an Open Mike Eagle gig in London in 2019: you’re dope, and I hope you’re still living your best possible life.

2 Likes

Hello!

I am Keynan and I’m a streamer/podcaster/listener. I’m 28 and live in Seattle and fell into Waypoint after Austin left GB.

My twitter is @SavoryScrimp and I am a terrible leftist threat on twitter.

1 Like

Hello, I wasn’t sure if I really introduced myself here in the past but better late than ever. I’m currently taking classes for creative technology after spending a decade+ as a signmaker. I’m wild about boardgames, though it’s all digital these days, and just finished a game of Castles of Tuscany with some good friends. Liked it well enough but still favor Burgundy over it. Would say Tuscany is easier to learn tho! Posting in the past in the punk music thread and some of the strategy games thread, and hope to continue. Happy to be a part of a community that treats people with respect and kindness.

1 Like

Howdy Keynan. Welcome to the community. The podcast is really great. I’m a big fan of 3MA, it would be one of my recommendations. I haven’t listened to GB in a hot minute but hope they are doing well. Any cool podcast you like to follow? Would love to pick something up for while I paint tabletop minis.

Hello friends, I saw a recommendation for this forum as a welcoming gaming-related forum so I decided to join!

1 Like

Hello I’m Isak. Kinda a not-so-younger 26 y/o, semi–avid gamer. My Favorite video game is Wind Waker! My introduction to gaming was Mario 64 AND I hate Kirby!
Most of my gaming has been in the AAA scene but in the past few years I’ve expanded my horizons with indie games and it’s like a whole new world of happiness and love has opened up to me!

I LOVE HOLLOW KNIGHT! <3

1 Like

It’s been a long time but I like listening to the podcasts and I miss the Discord server. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I’m Tristan, I’m 38 from Perth, Australia. Been with Waypoint since the inception. Fan of 3MA, GGP and Destiny 2. Would love to join the Discord server and raid with nice Waypoint peeps.

I cannot recover my twitter. Must I have one to join the Discord?

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Paul, the three eye’d monkey at the end of Jimmy Neutron episodes. Been a fan since the beginning. Would love to join the discord server and also raid with people like IzunaDrop above me!

Hiiii! I’ve been a fan of Waypoint since the beginning - have followed Austin and Patrick since the GB days. Waypoint has helped me really think about the games I play in new ways, I really love it!

I play keyboard in a band and do software stuff for work. Right now my main games are Total Warhammer 2 and a new playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition. I’m gonna smooch the egg!