Oy, introduce yourself!

Hi, I’m Derrick (he/him). I’m 31 years old and living on Vancouver Island, Canada. I’ve been listening to Waypoint’s podcasts and VODs (I’m terrible at catching live shows) since they started. Plus subscriber since day one, woo! I’m finally here mostly because I’m looking for some friends who like things I like.

1 Like

Hey Im Izzy Ive been a narrative and game designer in the indie space for almost two years. Ive been listening to Waypoint for several more years now. Ive wanted to join this community for a while but strangely enough imposter syndrome activated for that too. But todays an ok day so I’m making the leap. Nice to meet you all!

2 Likes

HI. My name is Stenio. I’ve been on the fringes of this community looking in from the outside and would like to finally change that. The folks at Waypoint have wonderful points of view that are truly unique and I can’t get enough of it. I can’t wait to discuss some games with others here!

1 Like

Hello! Did not even know there was a forum or a discord until I received the newsletter from waypoint+ with links lol. Well, hello everyone!

Hi, this is an introduction with pithy wit and personable descriptions. My name is Nelson, I live in the Pacific NW of the US, my work is medical R&D, and I enjoy listening to waypoint radio

I don’t see a way to DM @M_o to ask for the discord link. Is that due to being a new user?

You have to interact with and read the forums a bit before it will give you dm permisions

Gotcha–the secret 1.5 step in the unlocking of the discord annals. Well it’s been a long while since I’ve been in a classic style forum. I’ll see if I remember how things work

Hy, Welcome me I am new here

1 Like

I’m Simon DeMaio. I’m an Inuk from Nunavut; gay, left handed, born in an airport, and I had an extra set of teeth. Pronouns don’t mean anything to me, we don’t have them in Inuktitut.

Getting back into Destiny 2 with some folks. Happy to meet y’all

3 Likes

Hi folks!
I’m DeathByKitten (yes there is a brief story behind the sn :wink:) and you can find me on the internets as either DeathByKitten or DeathByKttn if someone else beat me to the punch and yoinked my vowels! I’m from LA but might as well be from NYC for how long I’ve been here. Mostly play Destiny 2 because I enjoy pewpewing and being a complete numbers geek. Oh and I’m Jonah IRL (He/Him)
:wave:

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Tim! I followed Austin and Patrick to waypoint from the Giant Bomb days and am looking to find a nice Destiny 2 play group :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m from Sacramento CA and I feel like I barely know how to engage with online communities :joy:

1 Like

Hi. Hello. I am new. Discovered Waypoint a month ago, and I am proud (ashamed?) to have clocked something like 50 straight hours of listening to episodes new and old. It’s a problem. Anyway, Fuck capitalism.

1 Like