Oy, introduce yourself!

hey! im zledapsuh, Indian. i go by she/her. this is my first gaming forum ever, ive been on discord servers before and… i really love peanut m&ms ¿

1 Like

Hello I’m mafro. Been reading/watching/listening to Waypoint since day 1. Been a fan of Patrick since back in the 1UP days, and was introduced to Rob (and Danielle) through Idle Thumbs a long time ago.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m rindu and just got into mapping after spending countless hours of trackmania tech maps. I’m American and absolutely loving (i don’t) the sub-zero degree weather where I live!

Hope you all have a great rest of your day/night, cheers!

Hi hi! My name is Emily, and I’m slowly coming to terms with the fact that I will soon be exiting the 18-24yo age bracket. I call myself a gamer but that really just means I’ve been playing Dragon Age Inquisition and the Mass Effect trilogy on repeat for the last 8 years (interspersed with some farming sims). Love this community and can’t wait to see more.

Hi everyone! My name is Juli, I’m 24, and I’m from the SF Bay Area. I’m a big fan of Dragon Age, Fallout, and Hades. I recently got back into Destiny 2 which has been a lot of fun. I’ve also been checking out Pathfinder 2e and I’m a big fan of the mechanics. Anyway, I love waypoint and I’m very happy to be here :slight_smile:

Hey all! I’m Tommie, They/she. I’ve been listening to Waypoint for years at this point, since about 2017. I buy lots of games and play few of them, and I like talking to other like-minded folks!

Hello all! I’ve been a Waypoint+ subscriber for 2 years (gettin’ the 3rd this year) and I’m looking to join the Waypoint community more directly.

Woo hoo! I go by James, American, he/him. Looking forward to all of this!