PC Gamer @ E3 2018 Official Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Waypoint Forum’s discussion of E3 2018. This is the official thread for talk about the PC Gamer press conference and the games discussed and announced during that press conference. It can also contain discussion of further coverage of those games or companies that appears in later days. We want to contain overlap and multiple threads so please contain all discussion of PC Gamer to this thread.
Thank you.

Link to conference stream: www.twitch.tv/pcgamer

Schedule of all conferences:

vr bathtub geralt give it to me baby awouuuuuu

Aww nice, I’m glad they got Day9 again.

Yikes starting out with a shameless factorio clone huh

I’d be down for a more accessible and tactile Factorio, looks like it could be a lot of fun in co-op.

Also Satisfactory is a really good name.

That cab driver game looked really neat. It’s an interesting setting for a game.

There’s another cab driver game that we might hear about on this show called Night Call, which has a fantastic, neo-noir aesthetic. It was announced years ago so I’m curious what happened to it.

Y’all. Yakuza on PC. I’m so happy!

Aah, I’m going to have to double dip on these now. I hope this means there’s a chance for the rest of the Yakuza series coming to PC.

how about that huh

So, Sable just blew up the bitrate on the stream, didn’t it? Still looked like Zenith.

That save was amazing.

Credit where it’s due: Day[9] has amazing stage presence

Ooblets still looks amazing.

If you ignore the few battle royale games, this show has had a pretty impressive variety of games.

This The Leftovers tie-in isn’t what I was expecting.

I’m so happy we’re getting more Hitman. It looked dire for a second there.

I came up with the idea for a Hitman level that took place in a baseball stadium and god would that be fun

Day9 always does such a good job no matter what everyone else is doing. Kinda miss the sweaty nervous dudes talking about their small projects
Ooblets and neo cab got most of my interest. The Jurassic world zoo tycoon game looks cool too.
Lots of games that I was just kinda interested in. I thought it was a pretty solid conference overall

Oh also Sable. They seriously got Japanese Breakfast for the soundtrack? <3