Playstation Plus Games for September

NA:

• inFamous: Second Son, PS4
  • Strike Vector Ex, PS4
  • Truck Racer, PS3
  • Handball 2016, PS3
  • We Are Doomed, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)
  • Hatoful Boyfriend, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)

As a bonus game, RIGS Mechanized Combat League for PS VR will be available along with the rest of September’s games from September 5 to November 7.

NA blog post

EU:

• inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)
  • Child of Light (PS4)
  • RIGS: Mechanised Combat League (PS4 bonus title – PS VR required)
  • Truck Racer (PS3)
  • Handball 2016 (PS3)
  • We Are Doomed (PS Vita & PS4)
  • Hatoful Boyfriend (PS4 & PS Vita)

EU blog post

Both of these lineups also include That’s You!, which is still free until the end of October.

Play Hatoful Boyfriend if you’re not a bird hating coward

Hatoful Boyfriend :heart_eyes:

I’m not a PS+ subscriber, but Child of Light is meant to be very good, right? I’ve only heard the soundtrack and it had some very nice tunes.

I really enjoyed Child of Light. Battle system is a bit different and although it doesn’t really change much throughout the game, I liked what was there. Soundtrack is great.

I just deleted Child second son from my basket during the Summer sale. Excellent! Looking forward to giving Hatoful Boyfriend a go as well. Some Pigeons nested outside our window years ago, so I imagine it will be much like that. I had to save one of the chicks after it fell in the bin outside the house.

I really enjoyed Second Son so it’s good that more will get to play around in that Seattle. The traversal options are just something else (also seen in First Light), the shooting options are always mixing it up, and the comic book story is extremely comic-book-y but if you’re able to enjoy some MCU nonsense then you’ll probably have a fine time with the game. As mentioned in the VO whitewashing thread, it’s also a real shame that two White actors were chosen to play the Native American brothers. Oh, did I mention this is that rare open world game doesn’t overstay its welcome - you can be done and feel like you saw it all in about 10 hours.

I wish Child of Light was added for NA. I started that game awhile ago on Steam and never got around to finishing it.

Anyone have any hot takes on Strike Vector Ex?

First Light (which was PS+ game in the past) wasn’t something I enjoyed a lot, so not really in the mood to check out Second Son either. Child of Light might be nice maybe. Honestly mostly interested in Hatoful Boyfriend, hehe.

I’m definitely checking out that handball 2016!!!

Hell yeah, me too. I saw it on the Blockbuster sale a week or two ago on PSN and didn’t pick it up, but if it’s a blockbuster it must be good.

Strike Vector…man, that was a really rad take on arena shooters for the one month it had an active playerbase on PC. I would definitely recommend checking it out during the PS+ month.

I’m often not bothered about what goes up but I almost bought Child of Light the other month as something cheap to try out so I’m pleased about this! I really like the look of it but I’m not sure I’ll actually like it, pleased I don’t have to pay (more) to find out.