Post Songs That Make You Horny

I mean, it’s there in the title.

4 Likes

I am very, very much enjoying the implicit competition between this thread and the Chaste thread. This is the best way to spend a Friday night, tbh.

4 Likes

I opened this thread thinking it was going to be a joke, but all these songs are solid A++ very good

I am so proud

2 Likes

There’s a chaste thread?!

Well I don’t have any songs for that I don’t think…

but how do you keep from getting distracted thinking about The Hairy Ball Theorem?

Okay, for real, last one, it’s late

2 Likes

Post dedicated to Carly Rae:

10 Likes

Warm Blood is my got damn jam.

Yes yes yes I approve of this.

1 Like

Straight to the point.

5 Likes

5 Likes

hell yeah Mahavishnu

1 Like

The DVD menu music to Superbad. First time I had sex with one girl was during that movie and the movie ended and the 30 second DVD menu music looped until we were done. Now it gets me every time.

3 Likes

A stunning achievement in horny:

Honestly, this whole album is VERY horny.

1 Like

Holy shit, I’ve never heard any of these songs and they are all amazing. Bow down to this post

2 Likes

The only time I can think of music making me feel slightly randy was probably when I was in the middle of an enormous Kate Bush kick. I’m extremely unhorny. It was probably a result of extraneous circumstances, though The Sensual World is very understandable w/r/t hornymaking.

3 Likes

Nothing gets me more turned on than bassy, fat, and gritty as fuck synth leads.

1 Like

Really, any Cigarettes After Sex song

4 Likes

With a special shout out to the Baritone sax, the instrument equivalent of the Rez Trance Vibrator.

Oh, and how about a videogame-related entry:

3 Likes

:tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea:

4 Likes