PS4Frame AKA Warframe on the Playstation 4 (+ PC)

Hi! I recently started playing warframe (as in I’ve played about a weeks worth) and I’d love to get into it on the whole, I was wondering if it was possible to join the clans and whatnot (I’m also super new to the waypoint forums so I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to do)

If you’re on PS4 i can see you the invite (i know we had some problems about it but we can get those sorted when I’m back at my ps4 on monday)

Hello, if there are any spots left, I would also love an invite to the ps4 clan. I started playing after watching the dojo walkthrough on the mod stream and I’m loving it.

Sure. I’ll add you a little later tn

I’d like to join the clan as well. On PS4 my username is Multidirectional. I’m mastery rank 7 and still trying to learn the ropes.

The Hype Train has Officially Started, Come Get Your Commemorative Tea Set

also don’t watch the teaser unless you’ve completed The Second Dream :V

Thanks! (is it weird I thought it was going to be a real life tea set? :sweat_smile:)

Hey Twitch Prime gets you a free Trinity Prime + slot right now!

Here, this clan got room? Am CaptainMajoris on PC.

Also looking for an invite to the PC clan. Hyetal, same as here.

Will invite you two when I get home tonight! Sorry for the delay, I haven’t been very ‘online’ this week.

If there’s any room in the PS4 clan, an invite would be awesome! PSN is Kybar. Thanks!

Would love an invite to the PS4 clan if there’s still room! PSN: A_Tasty_Sub

Yo! I started playing today and got finally a couple of hours deep after always quitting after the first two missions. Would love to join the PC clan if possible. Name is BwissDewight c:

I finished building Zephyr Prime and now I’m stuck in a Hell of Choice where it looks good in every possible colour scheme. I just keep hitting random and everything it churns out works so well. I don’t wanna fall back on the Metal Sonic color scheme like I’ve done before after seeing it work so well on my Mirage Prime, but I might end up doing that just so I pick SOMETHING.

Also, been well inty the narrative design of the major quests. Reminding me of Xenoblade Chronicles X(one of the best games ever) in a lot of ways, and it’s doing a whole lot with a foundational structure that doesn’t appear to have much room for the kinds of narratives it’s pulling off. Excited to have a dolled up frame ready for Sacrifice cutscenes.

Oh my!

So, I’ve played Warframe for a week or two probably five or six times since early beta. Every few months, or year, or however long, I’d pop in to check it out.

I’ve consistently made a mistake. I’ve done so with someone else, who was into the game.

Every mission was following behind someone who knew how to move, who destroyed enemies before I saw them. I felt like, and was, getting carried, and it was a feeling that always made me hate the game.

This week, I got back in solo. I started understanding what I was doing and why. I started getting into mods, and the new progression systems, questing.

I just finished The Second Dream, and WOW. This game is so good, y’all.

woop! that quest is awesomeeee

Glad to hear it @Anime! Warframe is so packed with stuff that’s accessible pretty early, that I know it can be quite overwhelming to understand even half of what’s going on, especially if you’re constantly running missions with other people (I feel like Monster Hunter is similar in this regard).

So yeah, I’d totally recommend going at your own pace from time to time, and always feel free to ask for help/explanations if you need some assistance. There are some real nice and knowledgeable folks out there (especially in the Waypoint Warframe discord)!

Here

any youse inty

conventions

and announcements

and Free Things

Free ash prime for watching the Tennocon event in 30 mins or so, so link your accounts and all that.

Should be a laugh, aye?

Warframe’s coming to Switch Baybeee

strong openings over here