PSA Giveaways and Gifting Thread

I really dug In Other Waters. It’s not super difficult or super long, the interface stuff is neat, and it’s a nice little story about First Contact.

Daemon X Machina is free until the 3rd :eyes:

9 Likes

I have a spare GOG key for Stellaris if anyone wants it

2 Likes

Speaking of, you can also pick up a key for Stellaris if you have Twitch Prime along with:

• Golazo! Soccer League
  • As Far as the Eye
  • Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey
  • Double Kick Heroes

There’s also some stuff for Apex, Destiny, and Warframe.

Also XCOM 2 Complete collection is $7!

1 Like

Holy moly that xcom deal is wild. It’s a game I’ve admired from a distance for a long time and probably won’t find enough time to play, but that is an extremely enticing price

Yep, it’s a crazy good deal. The bundles are worth looking at too. I already played Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2 on other platforms several times, but I picked up the whole bundle on PC because I do my gaming there now and I haven’t played Enemy Within or Chimera Squad. The replayability of these games, especially with mods, is ridiculous.

Humble boomer shooters bundle in support of AbleGamers! DUSK is the headliner, but several other gems in there!

2 Likes

You can use the custom payment distribution sliders to get [game I won’t name] without giving [homophobic devs I won’t name] money, if that’s something you want to do.

4 Likes

Maybe not the best place to ask, but does anyone have a spare PC key for Deus Ex Human Revolution Director’s Cut I could buy off them for a few bucks? Only caveat is it needs to be valid in Europe.

TIA :kissing_heart:

Edit: one of you lovely folks came through for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope I can return your generosity some time!

1 Like

Anyone interested in Madden NFL 22? I have an Origin key and zero interest in sports games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazon currently has a buy 3 for the price 2 deal which includes:

• Elden Ring
  • SMT V
  • Death Loop
  • The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
  • FFVII Remake
  • HotWheels
  • RE: Village
  • Crusader Kings 3 (PS5)
  • Stranger of Paradise
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Tales of Arise
  • Dying Light 2
  • Assassins Creed: Valhalla
  • Uncharted Collection
  • Ghostwire Tokyo

Only seems to apply to ones that are actually visible on the sales page. So for example while there is an Xbox version of Crusader Kings 3 available it’s not part of the sale.

You can also mix this with board games as well, some that caught my attention were:

• Azul
  • Codenames
  • Ticket To Ride
  • Labyrinth
  • 7 Wonders / 7 Wonders Duel
  • Splendor
  • Wingspan
  • The Crew - Quest for Planet Nine
  • Pandemic
  • One Night Ultimate Werewolf
  • Exit: The Sunken Treasure
  • Horrified
  • Clank
  • Jaws
1 Like

The base version of XCOM 2 is free on Epic and if you for some reason have not played this you should.

Is it good without DLC especially WotC? I think so but you do lose a lot of really good quality of life updates like target preview (yes target preview). Mods still work just fine even without Steam, you just download them using a separate website and drop them in the mods folder.

4 Likes

I believe the DLC is also on sale for $10 total. WotC in particular is a transformative DLC, but the base game is incredible even without it.

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice that! Yes getting all the DLC for $10 is for sure worth it. I’m going to see what the easiest way to manage mods is this weekend on the Epic Games/Gog version this weekend but off hand I know Nexus mods mod manager supports XCOM 2.

I haven’t tried to use Vortex with XCOM 2, though in theory there’s an extension for it. What I personally used with my Steam copy was XCOM2 Alternative Mod Launcher, which I liked because it lets you modify mod-related INI settings directly in the mod manager.

Just a heads up but the Epic games store version seems to have a game breaking bug with VIP missions. No idea how they could have introduced that but it is there.

You should be able to get around this by using the command:

ForceCompleteObjective ExtractVIP

or

ForceCompleteObjective RescueVIP

depending on what the objective text says.

1 Like

Epic’s giving out quite a few good games right now

4 Likes