PSA Giveaways and Gifting Thread

Don’t sleep on Commander Keen! :heart:

Also, Doom is a damn steal at that price.

Just found this thread and now I’ve got to do some real digging. Great idea! Gonna come back later with some links to share :slight_smile:

I haveStorm in a Teacup Key if anyone wants it. Gone

I have an extra copy of Tacoma looking for a good home (from itch.io, w/ Steam key). Send me a PM (either here or on Discord) if you’d like to play a fantastic video game.

(Still a bunch of games left from when I posted earlier this year, too, if you want to browse: https://goo.gl/9HDSYo - link goes to a spreadsheet.)

Heads up, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine is free on the Humble Store rn :slight_smile:

Love this game! Does anyone know if the servers are still up? If I told my friends to go download this, would we be able to play coop?

I can’t be certain, but from a brief glance and quick attempt to enter a game, it looks like all of the online is still functional.
Also worth mentioning that (at least when I did it yesterday,) redeeming a free copy of Space Marine counts towards the stamps system for the humble summer sale.

I’ve got some Steam keys to give away, DM me if you want one. (Strikeouts indicate that a game has been claimed)

• SOMA
  • Battle Chef Brigade x 2
  • Sniper Elite 4
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Little Nightmares

Hey y’all, I got so many games to give away. DM me or hit me up in the Discord server for keys! Will remove games as they get claimed.

Darksiders
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Tomb Raider (2013)
Magicka
No Time To Explain Remastered
Pony Island (2 keys!)
Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition
Dead Rising 2
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Q.U.B.E.: Director’s Cut
Super Meat Boy
Waking Mars
World of Goo
Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) (2 keys!)
Star Wars Empire At War: Gold Pack
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (3 keys!)
Star Wars Starfighter
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - Balance of Power
Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Nuclear Dawn
Just Cause Collection (JC 1 and 2, 2 keys!)
Red Faction: Armageddon
Stacking
Heroes of Might and Magic V (uplay key, includes DLC)
NiGHTS Into Dreams
MX vs ATV Reflex
Supreme Commander: Gold Edition
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
X-Com Apocalypse
X-Com: Enforcer
X-Com: Interceptor
Carmageddon: Max Damage (GOG key, 2 keys!)
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Samorost 2

How’s everyone doin :kissing_cat:

Little Nightmares
Darksiders II
Battle Chef Brigade
Zombie Night Terror
Figment

and some older ones I still have kicking around

Forged Battalion
Kona
Pathologic Classic HD
Blackwake
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition + Ragnarok DLC
AER Memories of Old
Laser League
Subterrain

I have a code for a Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes T-Shirt. The code makes the shirt $24.99 ($29.99 with personalization). Anyone interested?

Hi, I have a Steam Gift for FTL: Faster Than Light if anybody want it.

Hi everyone!

Shadow Warrior 2 is free on GoG for 24 hours, and Twitch Prime’s currently giving away SOMA, System Shock Enhanced Edition, Sanitarium and Darksiders Warmastered :slight_smile:

The original (non-redux) Metro 2033 is free to own on steam for anyone who redeems it within the next 24 hours.

Hi all,

I was lucky enough to win a steam code in the raffle from last week’s fundraising stream for VVVVVV. Seems like an awesome game, but I know I’ll never play it. If you want it, just DM me and it’s yours!

Hey!

Another lucky person here who got a Steam code from the raffle. It’s for 2017’s GOTY and 2018’s Switch Port and Old Game of the Year, Hollow Knight.

I already have it on Steam and Switch, so I’d like to bestow this precious gift to video games to anyone here who’d want it.

Just DM Me!

I’ve got Hollow Knight and 7 Days to Die

I got keys for Silver Knight & Viking: Battle for Asgard. Gone

DM me, 1 key per user.

The new set of Twitch Prime games is up.

• AER: Memories of Old
  • Overcooked
  • The Pillars of the Earth.
  • Overload

Also in game loot right now for LoL, PUBG, WoT, Overwatch, Rainbow Six, AC Odyssey, and Warframe.

Destiny 2 (excluding the expansions) is free on PC if you if claim it by November 18th. And here’s the official announcement from Blizzard.

Note: Edited to clarify that it only applies to PC.