PSA Giveaways and Gifting Thread

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

Geneshift (not sure why the link isn’t expanding properly live but it is in the preview)

And Anno 1602 (NOTE: It’s way easier to claim in their client)
https://register.ubisoft.com/anno-1602-giveaway/

All free!

US only though :frowning:

Twitch Prime is doing some strange rebate thing that effectively gets you GTA V for free on XBOX One or PS4.

Twitch Prime has seven games from Devolver up until January 31:

• Broforce
  • Hotline Miami
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  • The Messenger
  • STRAFE
  • Crossing Souls
  • The Swords of Ditto

I felt like The Messenger just came out and sure enough, it’s still full price, so that’s kind of a big one.

This might be the best Twitch Prime yet. Every game on the list is great!

Mario + Rabbids is $20 on the Nintendo store right now. Fun game, $20 is a very good price for it.

XCOM Enemy Within is $2 on iOS and plays just like the PC version.

SOMA is free on GoG right now for those who still have accounts.

https://www.gog.com/game/soma

Twitch Prime has a gifting program set up through 12/31. Each person with Twitch Prime can send a copy of each of the current free games to another person’s Twitch account. So, I have SNK Bundle, Hacknet Complete Edition, Smoke and Sacrifice, and Poi available, just need your Twitch account name. Once I send it, the recipient has to claim it in their Twitch page by end of day 12/31.

ETA: Twitch’s explanation and details

Anyone want Fantasy General on GoG? You get it for free if you buy a game in the sale, but it’s not my jam. PM me :slight_smile:

What Remains of Edith Finch is currently free on the Epic Games Store. Redemption period lasts until the 24th

If you have Twitch Prime, you can access Pikuniku early (until January 23rd). If you don’t get a chance to pick it up before the game’s official launch date on January 24th, you can still claim the game by February 28th.

Hey folks! I’m subscribed to Humble Monthly and as a result have a key for Yakuza 0.

EDIT: Key’s gone, folks!

I’ve got four ins for the Anthem VIP demo. PM me for the business.

Edit: Still got one of these. Get it while it’s hot!

And they’re gone. Snooze ya’ loose. Which is appropriate as I made this post at about 11PM.

Oh hell yeah! PM’d!! :purple_heart:

Don’t forget! Jackbox Party Pack (1) is free on epic games launcher from now until the 7th

And then Axiom Verge :heart_eyes:

Not free but the newest Humble Monthly Bundle is really good, Vermintide II Collectors edition, Cultist Simulator, and Earth Defense Force 4.1.

BTW you can just gift a one-month subscription to yourself that will not auto-renew if you want to make sure that doesn’t happen.

Edit: New Twitch Prime Games are up! You got till the end of the month to claim them.

• Dear Esther Landmark Edition

• Downwell

• The Flame in the Flood

• Draknek & Co Puzzle Collection

• Pikuniku is still around if you haven’t grabbed it yet

• Warframe Gear Bundle II expires on the 18th

BTW you can just gift a one-month subscription to yourself that will not auto-renew if you want to make sure that doesn’t happen.

Thank you for this suggestion! I’ve been on-again-off-again with humble for the past year or so and it’s so annoying to have to remember to keep it “paused” or to actually find the cancel button.

Got charged this past month even though I could have sworn I hit cancel instead of pause. Thankfully I was able to get a refund, but it doesn’t sound like they’ll make that exception more than once (per account).

Crackdown is 100% free right now for Xbox