Real Video Game Spoilers (Technically)

Inspired by this tweet and its replies, I wanted to see people “spoil” some video games in this style. I’ll start.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Eivor took some drugs and punched out a bear.
Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time The Prince goes back in time to replace his torn shirt.

Control: A janitor’s assistant talks to plants.

6 Likes

Disco Elysium: The detective’s greatest foe is an office chair

6 Likes

i thought i had one for okami but i think it’s a real spoiler actually…

a fox draws on your screen

3 Likes

it was all a dream dude!!! sike!!! u fell for it dude!!1!!! its all a dream haha dude u fell for it. u thought it was real but actually it was all a dream dude!!! - like, at least 20 games

8 Likes

Telltale’s The Walking Dead (S1): Man and child embark on road trip. Cannibalism ensues.

1 Like

Sonic Adventures 2, Sonic breaks out of police custody after being mistaken for another hedgehog.

5 Likes

I really wanted to not actually do this topic correctly and say “The real Spec Ops: The Line is the friends we made along the way” but I guess I’ll do the thing.

Paradise Killer: Lotta jerks on this island.

3 Likes

Fallout New Vegas: a mailperson converses with a libertarian and then explodes his whole body with computers

Deus Ex: test tube Jesus finds the endpoint of the galaxy brain meme

9 Likes

Control: Everything goes back to Ordinary

1 Like

Fallout 4: Daddy issues

2 Likes

Pokemon: 10 year old builds colorful animal team to attack and dethrone god

4 Likes

Dark Souls 3 and Pokemon: Ash must beat the Elite 4, so he can fight the current champion.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.