'Red Dead Redemption 2' Coming to PC on November 5

The long-rumored port of Red Dead Redemption 2 has been confirmed, Rockstar Games announced today. The PC version arrives on November 5.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/evjmgp/red-dead-redemption-2-coming-to-pc-on-november-5

I hope it plays better. Shortcuts should help.

Can’t wait to see what modders do with this one tbh.

Arthur Morgan’s journal but it’s just filled with his favorite anime wives? Yeah, that’ll probably happen.

2 Likes

I demand the Woody mod.

3 Likes

I hope those new missions and weapons get ported to consoles, because I don’t think I want to buy it a third time

1 Like

Can’t wait for the Thomas the Tank engine heist.

5 Likes

I’m fairly shocked that they are not keeping it exclusive to their new store. This title is definitely strong enough IMO that they do not need Epic or Valve.

Honestly if I get it I’ll probably be getting it mostly for screwing around in multiplayer with friends. Had a lot of fun in the past doing that with GTA V before the micro-transactions just got completely out of hand.

maybe someone can mod something good into it

2 Likes

I think you can count on them already being out of hand. They’ve “learned” a lot over the years.

I actually tried a little bit of the multiplayer, again, just today. It’s not fun. All the wonderful things about the game are absent from the multiplayer mode.

I’m the exact opposite, I’m gonna replay the single player and likely never touch the multiplayer (I’m sure that has nothing to do with me not having gaming friends). I’ll have to decide if I get it and replay it right away or wait until after I’m done with Death Stranding. Seems like playing those 2 games at the same time would be an ordeal.