Rocket Racer, Gaming's Greatest Villain

Look at this man
87c111e7-3af1-4eb7-b071-8898ef22e9cc

Look at that smug expression. Has there ever been a better indicator for “Hey, I’m the SCUM OF THE EARTH”. What an absolute bastard of a person.

And he’s a cheater too. Watch this footage, you can clearly see that Rocket Racer is using unlicensed turbo boosters.

USE POWERUPS LIKE THE REST OF US YOU MONSTER!

Truly, the heights of R.R.'s villainy have never been matched, before or since. Caesar? Eredin? Jon Irenicus? Dutch Van Der Linde? Asriel? Darth Traya? All cower before the evil of the dreaded Rocket Racer.

Discuss.

7 Likes

He’s defo a cheater, but his real crime is having such a boring racetrack! It was such a letdown after all time great levels like the jungle one, and the one with the ghosts!

LEGO Racers is GREAAAAAT! Thanks for reminding me of it!

2 Likes

That piece of shit… I can’t even begin to count the amount of time is spent in utter futility as a 9 year old trying to beat that fucker. A dirty cheater and a rotten scoundrel through and through. And then he came back in the sequel and was an even bigger dirtbag than before.

Shit.

Edit: AND DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT VAMPIRE DUDE IN THE THIRD GRAND PRIX, BECAUSE THAT SCUMLORD CAN GO RIGHT TO HELL AS WELL

4 Likes

Bazil the Batlord? It took me months to get past his cup!

But in regards to Lego Racers, I wish someone would copy it’s power up system for another kart game. ModNation Racers did this but not nearly as interesting. Give me more upgradable powerups in kart games!

2 Likes

Me, the first I literally warped through space and time because I hoarded my speed boost:

3 Likes

The only visual more visually intense is when you get that heinous pharoahes curse thrown on you that weirds out the screen and reverses your controls.

3 Likes

Rocket Racer, villain, cheat, scoundrel, all around Bad Guy, though not nearly as nefarious as the dastardly Brickster, put in jail for pizza crime.

hqdefault%20(1)

5 Likes

Sorry for the double post but while Im thinking about LEGO Island what the fuck was up with the Infomaniac that dude was fucking on one.

tumblr_o0x04dUVAc1r7sijxo1_500

4 Likes

This thread is making me revisit let’s plays of Lego games I played as a kid but never finished. Still on the lookout for a good Lego Rock Raiders let’s play, but it’s bound to be out there somewhere.

1 Like

caesar did nothing wrong

besides the wars (and assorted other military actions)

I mean, the crucifixions were pretty uncool.

The infomaniac is perfect and I’ll hear nothing less.

2 Likes

i love him i just need to know how much coffee that dude has every morning because i want that kind of energy

Do we know for sure that he’s not just a deity?

2 Likes

The idea of the Infomaniac being some kind of god is terrifying, tbh.

3 Likes

I mean, he’s got a book that lets Pepper Pizza, a dumbass, travel through time.

I’m thinking he’s not just a god, but a malevolent one at that.

2 Likes

Man this thread is making me wish they still made non-licensed Lego games. I mean I guess Worlds is a thing but I miss their weird early 2000s genre experiments like Rock Raiders or Lego Loco. (although part of that is definitely nostalgia since they were the first non-edutainment games my parents let me play as a kid)

Also I agree this man is a brazen cheater but whomst among us has never used the FLYSKYHGH code for the infinite blue jets. Let he who is without sin cast the first part 30294.

2 Likes

Uh, so I installed LEGO Racers, and it seems to work!

I’ll see if I can get screenshots :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

32 27 16

Lol I can’t believe this works!

1 Like

I support this journey you are undertaking