Share you music recommendations

Rose Mountain is upset fun!

Bought one of their t-shirts with a shark on it. Good pajama.

Richard Dawson - Ogre

Sufjan Stevens - Now That I’m Older

Sun City Girls - Space Prophet Dogon

King Gizzard &The Lizard Wizard - Loyalty

Ariel Pink -Time To Live

Morgan Delt - Barbarian Kings

The Yardbirds - Glimpses

Kamuran Akkor - Ikimiz Bir Fidaniz

Butthole Surfers - Whirling Hall Of Knives

Talking Heads - Drugs

Uh, I really like psychedelic music. Ya’ll need to expand your consciousness.

Jambinai - Glow Upon Closed Eyes

Please let Jambinai into your life. They’re like traditional Korean music and instruments meets sometimes dark sometimes experimental post-rock and it’s beautiful.

Not a recent release by any means, but I’ve been returning to the Cocteau Twins after spending a few months away from the Dream Pop and shoegaze genres!
It’s been almost a year since I started listening to them, and it’s still impossible for me to describe how much I love them… I’ve just never been as invested in a musical universe as in theirs. Any fan of them will tell you the same thing —their music just makes you appreciate existence so much more.

Anyway, I’ve been trying out Four-Calendar Café, one of their late albums, and I’ve been enjoying it a great deal! It has a very sweet texture to it and it’s…really special and soothing.

deca’s the way through is choice. whole lotta samples, very relaxed vocals.

also: magneto was right — benjamin shaw it’s good. trust me

Propagandhi is a Canadian rock band I just learned about last year, and along with a kickin’ rad sound, their lyrics focus on social justice and tackle some very tough subjects without holding back. They skyrocketed to my top 5 favorite bands almost immediately.
I can’t recommend them enough.

This is a song Ive been listening to a lot recently

These are some of my favorite albums too ^^

A friend turned me onto Knife Party sometime back, if you like electronic, seems great!

Delicate Steve: Cowboy Stories
Delicate Steve is a great guitarist, and his Cowboy Stories EP is some incredible stuff. He’s done a ton of collabos and appearances with artists w/ more exposure (Paul Simon, Mac DeMarco, TuneYards, etc), but he’s incredible in his own right.

Tofubeats: Too Many Girls
Great track. Great album. Tofubeats makes great beats.

Truckfighters: Desert Cruiser
Basically the Mad Max soundtrack but better

I recently finished a psychedelic playlist! Some of it’s kinda basic and it’s a real mess tonally, but I figured I had to start somewhere, right?

Maybe if I make another I’ll try to focus on a more consistent theme.