Should Pineapple Be Allowed On Pizza?

I considered tagging this as politics, as it’s time to decide on this heated issue with a popular vote!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Pineapple, crispy pepperoni, and jalapeno is how (insert deity of your choosing) intended pizza be made.

This is my opening message to all of my Tinder matches. Weeds out the terrible people who object to pineapple on a pizza.

Not on my pizza.

Clicking the yes button should automatically buy you one police ticket to jail

Only pineapple should be allowed on pizza. Don’t @ me.

#Let’s rumble dawg

Pineapple, red onion, and chicken is absolutely the way to build a pizza in my heart

As someone who worked at a pizza place, hawaiian pizza is a no-go because that ham is horrifying actually

Pineapple goes with so many different pizza toppings, it’s basically the perfect topping

Not on a pizza with tomato sauce and mozzarella.

Perhaps a teriyaki sauce and Emmental, though? I can dig that.

Pineapple on pizza is finneeeeee. I wouldn’t order one that way but if it’s around and free then sure why not.

This is one of those gif vs jif questions that on the one hand, like, chill my dudes and let people live their lives and everyone can make their own decisions but there’s also the categorically right decision, which is that I like my hard-g gifs of pizza to include some nice chunks of piña.

Yes. Pineapple + Pepperoni is like a Hawaiian pizza but better.

The trifecta is Pinapple + Sausage + Pepperoni.

I’ve never tried this, and now it’s all I can think about.

i’m pro choice, like, it’s fine? it’s just another thing

It’s delicious. I’ve been eating it my entire life and until the (fairly) recent blow up on twitter never even considered that it might be controversial.

Love yourselves. Put some pineapple on that pizza.

No tea, no shade, no pink lemonade, but those are two great tastes that aren’t great together.

For some context, I grew up in Bensonhurst, a neighborhood in Brooklyn where parts of the Godfather movies were filmed because it’s hilariously Italian, my folks are Sicilian, I literally make a pizza completely from scratch at least once every two weeks.

Pineapple on pizza is delicious and should be allowed.

I mean pineapple is a sweet, acidic fruit. You know what else is a sweet, acidic fruit? Tomatoes. Chemistry has spoken.

I understand not liking it but I’m never going to understand people thinking it should be forbidden or is wrong. It goes great with almost any other common pizza topping.

If you’re going to reject something wonderful like pineapple on pizza because it’s fruit, I gotta hot take for you:

Tomato is a fruit, fight me.

I’m into it, especially with some ham. Gotta be in the right mood for it though.