Show off your player characters! (Image Intensive)

It’s genuinely the only fighting game I’ve really stuck with, but for a few reasons it didn’t quite catch on. I had friends who bounced off when they found the co-operative stuff lacking, while I imagine the whole convoluted process of unlocking moves didn’t land with more traditional FG players. I guess For Honor is doing similar things with its combat system (stances, etc), but it’s missing that whole “develop your own moveset” charm, and FH’s style just doesn’t land for me as hard as Absolver’s faceless, painterly martial arts.

But yeah. IIRC they added a bunch of new gear when Downfall (the update wot added a semi-procedural dungeon) dropped. Some of the 'fits in that are absolutely stunning.

1 Like

Too late, I got back into Warframe instead.

Check out my elegant as heck bug/cat/fae/space ninja! She’s battlefield and ballroom ready!

Someone call me out on how my last three posts all deal in the same olive green/black/grey/gold outfit palette.

8 Likes

Oh wow, these are incredible!

Hello! This is my FF14 character Petra Pythe (I’m on Hyperion on Primal!) and I’m your local friendly mediocre Dragoon!

8 Likes

The photo mode in Warframe is amazing and the fact that you have to unlock parts of it is hilarious (also annoying, very annoying).

1 Like

XIV’s stare game is still on point.

9 Likes

It’s been a bit over a year since I last played Fallout 4, which means it’s time to play Fallout 4 again. Might try to bang out the rest of the achievements as well. No particular plans with this build, probably going to do the same sneaky sniper I always do.

5 Likes

got my fancy level 50 PALADIN armour and immediately took most of it off

finally put together a NINJA look I like

RED MAGE ? I don’t have much magic gear to work with

5 Likes

Hit Rank X in Splatoon 2 this morning. Well chuffed with myself, and the simple (yet fresh) Sweater that helped carry me to victory.

Swapped out the boots in the last stretch for their perks - not super keen on the look, think the not-Doc Martin’s fit the style better.

3 Likes

Pardon my (very) muddy screenshot but the punk look I’ve got going on in Generation Zero is too good not to share imo.

5 Likes

You get to watch yourself grow up on the character creation screen in Mount & Blade II.

6 Likes

So i’m still playing Fallout 4, still with the same character, but since i’m working through Nuka World I figured i’d give her an aesthetically appropriate makeover.

10 Likes

got a new catboy outfit from PvP in FFXIV

8 Likes

Phantasy Star Online 2 is out and I’ve played it long enough to get some $$$ for a decent fit for my 6 foot tall demon lady.

(I don’t know if there’s a way to pose and do expressions without the cut-ins!! SEGA should do something about that.)

4 Likes

I too dove in on PSO2 because of the character creator, accidentally got really into making my 6+’ broad-shouldered space katana lesbian in a Future Business Suit, and now here we are

4 Likes

Hi, please rate my B.J. Blazkowicz in Quake Champions

And yes he does have 2 knives

4 Likes

Two visible knives, anyway. They might have at least five more strapped to their body.

2 Likes

He did carry like 7 in New Order.

1 Like

Taking a little break from the main story post Stormblood to do some GUNNERY

and some HEALING

5 Likes

PSO2 fit check!
I’ve spent a couple million on few outfits, accessories and a new haircut. I also learned how to fully get rid of all the UI elements when I perform expressions, so I’m basically unstoppable now.

3 Likes