Show off your player characters! (Image Intensive)

XIV’s stare game is still on point.

9 Likes

It’s been a bit over a year since I last played Fallout 4, which means it’s time to play Fallout 4 again. Might try to bang out the rest of the achievements as well. No particular plans with this build, probably going to do the same sneaky sniper I always do.

5 Likes

got my fancy level 50 PALADIN armour and immediately took most of it off

finally put together a NINJA look I like

RED MAGE ? I don’t have much magic gear to work with

5 Likes

Hit Rank X in Splatoon 2 this morning. Well chuffed with myself, and the simple (yet fresh) Sweater that helped carry me to victory.

Swapped out the boots in the last stretch for their perks - not super keen on the look, think the not-Doc Martin’s fit the style better.

3 Likes

Pardon my (very) muddy screenshot but the punk look I’ve got going on in Generation Zero is too good not to share imo.

5 Likes

You get to watch yourself grow up on the character creation screen in Mount & Blade II.

6 Likes

So i’m still playing Fallout 4, still with the same character, but since i’m working through Nuka World I figured i’d give her an aesthetically appropriate makeover.

10 Likes

got a new catboy outfit from PvP in FFXIV

8 Likes

Phantasy Star Online 2 is out and I’ve played it long enough to get some $$$ for a decent fit for my 6 foot tall demon lady.

(I don’t know if there’s a way to pose and do expressions without the cut-ins!! SEGA should do something about that.)

4 Likes

I too dove in on PSO2 because of the character creator, accidentally got really into making my 6+’ broad-shouldered space katana lesbian in a Future Business Suit, and now here we are

4 Likes

Hi, please rate my B.J. Blazkowicz in Quake Champions

And yes he does have 2 knives

4 Likes

Two visible knives, anyway. They might have at least five more strapped to their body.

2 Likes

He did carry like 7 in New Order.

1 Like

Taking a little break from the main story post Stormblood to do some GUNNERY

and some HEALING

5 Likes

PSO2 fit check!
I’ve spent a couple million on few outfits, accessories and a new haircut. I also learned how to fully get rid of all the UI elements when I perform expressions, so I’m basically unstoppable now.

3 Likes

Made a new DAO character because now I own all the DA games and need to actually have a finished save file before moving on so this will be the character I use for that. An elf mage, because playing DAO as anything but a mage just means you hate fun.

2 Likes

Thanks to onedrive I know that six years ago this mknth I first played Dragon Age Origins. Here was my warden I did not take a lot of great screenshots

3 Likes

Ohhh I love them!

It is once again time for a PSO2 fit check! I maxed out my first class and have moved on to trying a few others, which obviously means putting together a few new outfits!

5 Likes

I have no real interest in playing PSO2 but the character customization is amazing! I also love the Carbuncle parade balloon in the background

1 Like