Show off your player characters! (Image Intensive)

Hit Rank X in Splatoon 2 this morning. Well chuffed with myself, and the simple (yet fresh) Sweater that helped carry me to victory.

Swapped out the boots in the last stretch for their perks - not super keen on the look, think the not-Doc Martin’s fit the style better.

3 Likes

Pardon my (very) muddy screenshot but the punk look I’ve got going on in Generation Zero is too good not to share imo.

5 Likes

You get to watch yourself grow up on the character creation screen in Mount & Blade II.

6 Likes

So i’m still playing Fallout 4, still with the same character, but since i’m working through Nuka World I figured i’d give her an aesthetically appropriate makeover.

10 Likes

got a new catboy outfit from PvP in FFXIV

8 Likes

Phantasy Star Online 2 is out and I’ve played it long enough to get some $$$ for a decent fit for my 6 foot tall demon lady.

(I don’t know if there’s a way to pose and do expressions without the cut-ins!! SEGA should do something about that.)

4 Likes

I too dove in on PSO2 because of the character creator, accidentally got really into making my 6+’ broad-shouldered space katana lesbian in a Future Business Suit, and now here we are

4 Likes

Hi, please rate my B.J. Blazkowicz in Quake Champions

And yes he does have 2 knives

4 Likes

Two visible knives, anyway. They might have at least five more strapped to their body.

2 Likes

He did carry like 7 in New Order.

1 Like

Taking a little break from the main story post Stormblood to do some GUNNERY

and some HEALING

5 Likes

PSO2 fit check!
I’ve spent a couple million on few outfits, accessories and a new haircut. I also learned how to fully get rid of all the UI elements when I perform expressions, so I’m basically unstoppable now.

3 Likes

Made a new DAO character because now I own all the DA games and need to actually have a finished save file before moving on so this will be the character I use for that. An elf mage, because playing DAO as anything but a mage just means you hate fun.

2 Likes

Thanks to onedrive I know that six years ago this mknth I first played Dragon Age Origins. Here was my warden I did not take a lot of great screenshots

3 Likes

Ohhh I love them!

It is once again time for a PSO2 fit check! I maxed out my first class and have moved on to trying a few others, which obviously means putting together a few new outfits!

5 Likes

I have no real interest in playing PSO2 but the character customization is amazing! I also love the Carbuncle parade balloon in the background

1 Like

That Carbuncle is actually my mag, who was the little robot floating by me in my previous pictures and who is now an angry Puyo!

Also, I spent a little too much (in-game) $$$ on some new items so here’s another PSO2 fit check!

4 Likes

In my first replay of Mass Effect Andromeda I decided to go Vanguard to change up the combat and this is the biggest thing that made me really enjoy it more than the first time. To go fully into the role I modeled Sara after Deadpool 2’s Negasonic Teenage Warhead. I enjoyed it so much I kept the character and made my just-finished third playthrough a NG+ one.

6 Likes

I’ve been privately streaming the original Mass Effect trilogy for my partner, and that playthrough was me showing her my personal canonical playthrough w/ my original Shepard.

We’re now doing Andromeda, and in contrast, this is our playthrough - she and I are making choices together live over the stream. We also designed our Ryder together and she went in an extremely rad butch biotic direction:

7 Likes