Show off your player characters! (Image Intensive)

Ohhh I love them!

It is once again time for a PSO2 fit check! I maxed out my first class and have moved on to trying a few others, which obviously means putting together a few new outfits!

6 Likes

I have no real interest in playing PSO2 but the character customization is amazing! I also love the Carbuncle parade balloon in the background

1 Like

That Carbuncle is actually my mag, who was the little robot floating by me in my previous pictures and who is now an angry Puyo!

Also, I spent a little too much (in-game) $$$ on some new items so here’s another PSO2 fit check!

5 Likes

In my first replay of Mass Effect Andromeda I decided to go Vanguard to change up the combat and this is the biggest thing that made me really enjoy it more than the first time. To go fully into the role I modeled Sara after Deadpool 2’s Negasonic Teenage Warhead. I enjoyed it so much I kept the character and made my just-finished third playthrough a NG+ one.

6 Likes

I’ve been privately streaming the original Mass Effect trilogy for my partner, and that playthrough was me showing her my personal canonical playthrough w/ my original Shepard.

We’re now doing Andromeda, and in contrast, this is our playthrough - she and I are making choices together live over the stream. We also designed our Ryder together and she went in an extremely rad butch biotic direction:

7 Likes

My Breakpoint squad is ALL LADIES, and they look pretty cool if I do say so myself:

Firstly, my Nomad:

And some squad pics:

6 Likes

Phantasy Star Online 2 has released on Steam! (There’s also a big update that adds a bunch of new content!) And in true PSO2 fashion, getting it set up after playing it through the Windows Store involved a series of deeply inelegant and cumbersome hoops to jump through!

But I have prevailed against technology once again to bring about the Fit Check! Here’re some looks I’ve been wearing these days:

7 Likes

I have infinite questions about that last screenshot.

1 Like

Some context: I just watched Tokyo Drift with some friends, and it made me realize that what I think I need right now is to dive into some very self indulgent, base level aesthetic tuner shit and the best game for that, IMO, is Need For Speed, so I bought NFS Heat.

Its a decent arcade racer thats probably Sub-early Fast and Furious in terms of writing but it is absolutely extremely all-style-no-subtance indulgent and even though you have an avatar I genuinely think that like in all driving games, the car is the actual player character as it essentially receives XP and levels up. So, that said, here’s my car:

I have a feeling that the game wants me to eventually upgrade up to superfast European hypercars but hell if Im not going to try and basically drive this Sileighty til the end of the game I love it so much.

7 Likes

I bought the expensive shirt right before the new patch, where the materials to make it became more common and less expensive lol

6 Likes

IT BEGINS

5 Likes

continuing the FFXIV trend;

this came out a little dark (and i need to figure out the “pose” part of gPose), but it’s still more dignified than how she usually looks;

6 Likes

I think the best work I’ve done is my MHW character

3 Likes

Holy…

This person is gonna betray my whole house in Game of Thrones and look hot while doing it.

1 Like

PLOT TWIST! I decided to get back into Guild Wars 2 instead. Here’s my guy, resting on a tank:

And here’s a closeup:

4 Likes

The Summer event (and the accompanying summer wear) is leaving PSO2 soon. So I figured I’d show off some of the outfits I’ve been rocking during it with the latest fit check!

Those last two were such a huge pain to take because it took me forever to find a nice spot in the area with decent lighting. And don’t get me started on the weather…

4 Likes

Made some FFXIV alts for fun. Doubt I’ll actually play as them much but it’s still fun to think about them as people in the world, or as “canonical” party members for my WoL.

5 Likes

I’m all caught up in FFXIV for literally the first time ever so here’s my celebratory new max level Bard look

and then my second max level class - this is just the standard level 80 Red Mage gear but I love it so I’m making you look at it

next up - white mage: watch this space

8 Likes

2:12 am… going back for more FFXIV characters

11 Likes