Show off your player characters! (Image Intensive)

I showed my hunter some months ago when I first started the game, so here’s an update :smiley:

she(also my bros elzen)

DA:I was my first Dragon Age, so I’ve finally decided to roll back time and re-do the series, starting with my first Origins playthrough, in-between other gaming investments. Here’s Mira Cousland, retrieving a dog. (The dog is named “Bärkpants,” if you’re curious.)

i’ve been playing the Harry Potter phone game and it is ok so here is my wizard
Ruby

The Cooler Ruby

I swear Hogwarts is the school where Ruby Foster would get a stern talking to and detention for being so successfully punk.

I’ve been sitting on this name for years and, now that Dark Iron Dwarves are playable, I finally have cause to use it.

It took a lot of wasted time and arguably too much actual money but, yo, have you seen how cool my Guardian looks?

Look at that color temperature cohesion, with all natural shaders no less, and only the most tastefully subtle cool contrasting lines on the pant legs, and the interesting contrast of Celestial Nighthawk with the otherwise motley apparel giving it a hint of high class. This is a hunter that roughs it in the day but still gets invited to the tastelessly overposh New Monarchy soirees.

Yoooo, I don’t know how I never thought of uploading a pic of my Guardian. I’ll have to do that later this week when I’m back at my PS4. I too have a hunter with that nice Celestial Nighthawk and a whole superhero thing going on lol.

Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce to you, the Fowl of Fire and Flame…the One who flew to close to the Sun…theeeeee ~Burning Rooster~!

FH4 has precisely 1 (one) body type and it seems like all of the clothes come from random dice roll unlocks as you level up with no mechanic where you can see something you want and even work towards it (baring a tiny chance it is in the Forzathon Shop which I think cycles weekly). That said, I got some ok RNG.

Edit - New week, new season, new look:

Edit the second - For those not aware of UK customs, wrapping up warm for winter is often considered optional.

The Forza Horizon 4 Thread: Please Drive on the Left!

Dipped back into Absolver and got a little carried away with outfits :grimacing:

Dark Souls Switch!

Knife Lady! Called Ren! Very Cool!

It’s a good port, only real gripe is the weird decision to have B be the interact/OK button and A as Run/Back. I get that it’s supposed to mimic the functional placement of stuff on other versions but it’s fucking me up. But either way, it’s still a classic and looks great on the switch’s screen.

Also this is the first time I’ve felt comfortable with how a character looks while hollow. That haircut plus super dark hollow skin with the theif mask is an extremely good combo.

Ya know, I had zero intention of picking this up. I own the original on PS3, picked up the PS4 remaster and am only like an hour into it. But hearing that the port is actually good (and seeing those nice screenshots above), just made me realize…damn I could legitimately have Dark Souls on a handheld…that’s cool as hell!

A new challenger approaches in Soul Calibur 6! Say hello to Mikey!

“Who’s this Gritty character I keep hearing about? Lemme attem!!”

or…

“I like my prey like I like my oatmeal…”

Since I got the lad I’ve been comitted to styling Umbra after Knight Artorias, and I think I finally nailed the balance between that homage and just generally looking good as hell.

Also pictured: my very good Fucked Up Looking Dog, Makuta. She’s a good girl.

Oh wow, this is a look (both the dog & the character).

I’ve really grown to love Destiny’s character designs. Especially the Exos, and especially my cool Robot Wizard lady.