Show off your player characters! (Image Intensive)

FFXIV gives me way too much power and that’s why I can’t stop playing.

13 Likes

Apparently I need to play this game, that’s such a strong look!

EDIT: Every FFXIV character here looks incredible holy shit

5 Likes

Been making black mage glamours.

She’s thinkin magical thoughts.

11 Likes

It takes a while to get there but if you like fashion and character personalization FF14 has what you want in spades.

1 Like

the 1-50 levelling gear is a rite of passage for all ffxiv players

2 Likes

I ended up finding a couple looks that were okay through 1 - 50 but most of the gear there really and truely is awful. Wasn’t till Heavensward when I got that awesome big coat that I felt like non-glamoured gear was good.

its kinda the same story in monster hunter, a lot of the access to layered (cosmetic only) armour is locked behind arch-tempered monsters and harder high rank event quests you’re looking at around 100+ hours before you’re getting there. luckily armour skills in the first half of the base game don’t matter too much. monster hunter fashion will be the end of me.

I am determined to push the “large warrior catman” aesthetic to its absolute limits.

9 Likes

First playthrough. I’ve gotten this excellent small wizard killed a lot.

8 Likes

4 Likes

That’s a cool jacket but did the devs think I cannot guess what’s underneath those asterisks or

Disco Elysium goes out of its way to self censor any instance of that particular slur whether written or in spoken audio by an npc or in the game’s artwork.

I’ve never quite seen a game tackle it in this way, usually game or any media really just either talks around using the actual word or deliberately uses it.

Catboy time.

10 Likes

Code Vein Added a photo mode today so you know I had some fun with it.

8 Likes

I too have played around a bit with the photo mode.

6 Likes

They put the CODE VEIN demo out on PC which means now I get to be a vampire too!

9 Likes

Going for that “Not to be Fucked With” look in Pokemon. This way whenever Hop goes off on his bullshit about being the next Champion, I can just Sunglass Stare him down.

4 Likes

Alright, the Code Vein demo won me over. Love the inclusion of lines under the eyes so my vampire can in one addition go from trendy anime girl to tired jetset assassin.

Edit: Oh my God, every photo mode is trash compared to a button to make your character look at or away from the camera!

10 Likes

Just picked up Pokemon Shield as an early birthday gift to myself!

Gainax pose!

8 Likes

another Violet Dahlia update:

She’s a plucky rogue now! well technically a ninja, but that’s just what rogue levels into

7 Likes