Show off your player characters! (Image Intensive)

That Warframe I’ve got for whenever fashion frame becomes competitive now has a new head and a cape!

Tell me what you think of the color. A deep red felt like the right 4th/5th color in that ensemble but I’m on the fence.

What does look great though is the new winter version I whipped up!

So help me, I get good enough character creation tools and I can’t be stopped from making a seasonal collection.

7 Likes

oh no

lion man hot

Oh my god, these are LOOKS

1 Like

Ready to take on Boletaria in Demon’s Souls Remastered :muscle:t5:

7 Likes

The pursuit of fashion continues unabated in PSO2! Here are this month’s looks!!

3 Likes

Started Red Dead Online today. Went for a young Tommy Lee Jones look. Best I could do on short notice.

4 Likes

I started Red Dead Online last week sometime.

I kind of hate everything about it. So I guess it’s appropriate I named my horse Dan Ryckert.

But also an hour later I realized that in making my standard white lady with red hair character I make for everything, I accidentally made Abby Russell.

8 Likes

I started playing Final Fantasy XIV this week as a joke and oh god oh no I love my disaster catgirl now.

you f#cked up a perfectly good cat is what you did. look at it. it’s got anxiety.

6 Likes

This is such a comfy looking outfit, I would wear this irl

1 Like

I for real haven’t upgraded half my outfit in like 10 levels because it’s such a snug look.

1 Like

Although I’m eagerly awaiting for news to come out about Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis so I can see my characters rendered in a higher fidelity and in a modern engine, my pursuit to looking cool/cute/nice in good ol’ PSO 2 is unceasing!

Here’re the January fits I’ve been wearing to ring in the Rappy New Year!

3 Likes

Her name is Knife and she’s just a cool mom who wants what’s best for you.

(Feat. her family of cats! FFXIV is very cool.)

(Also feat. the art a friend in our Free Company drew of her!)

12 Likes

here it is, WHM 80

4 Likes

In the time since my last post I have discovered: Fashion

First up, some powerful non-binary pirate digs:

Next, we’re just rolling with a high-fantasy Catra cosplay:

And our current look? A classy-yet-roguish look that screams “Queen of the Scoundrels”.

11 Likes

Nioh 2 is out on PC now and I got to give the best character creator i’ve ever seen a try.

Looking forward to if Monster Factory gives it a go, you can get some real monstrosities from the tools they give you. I elected to attempt to go the opposite direction however.

6 Likes

God bless any character creator with character codes.

3 Likes

5 Likes

It’s SO good!

6 Likes

Ohh that grey streak :eyes:

Got some wings for my favorite Warframe~

10 Likes