Smash Ultimate Political Compass

tHe wIkI wAs KiNd To hIm

Wolf is probably that dude who’s waaaay to up front about his Dom/Sub thing. He probably dates a goth he just steamrolls over with insults every time she opens her mouth, thinking that’s what you do as a dom. He voted MAGA first time around, but feels like an idiot so he posts a bunch of wrong shit from fake websites writing things like, ‘dumbass!!!’ with no responses or likes.

Toxic af centrist.

I mean, you’re probably near enough on Ness? Definitely an agent of the status quo, friend to bumbling cops and invested in modern society.

Lucas comes from an anarchist society that lacked the concept of money, until it was forced into accepting capitalism and eventually fascism, and Lucas is eventually at the forefront of the armed resistance.

The kingdom of Dream Land is a healthy, prosperous land with practically zero unemployment and happy citizens. If it wasn’t for that traitorous agitator Kirby, there would be peace.

yeah that’s exactly what i got told, and i’ll take that tbh :sweat_smile:

For some reason I agree completely with the first half but not the second - does he regret his choice? Does he have capacity for shame prompting him to post the dumb shit?

Oh the wiki was kind to him, that changes everything.

Pay me no mind, if you’ll excuse me I need to go edit the Ocarina of time wiki AND TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT GANONDORF IS SO I CAN GET HIM OVER TO THE LEFT SINCE WE ARE JUST ACCEPTING VIDEO GAME WIKIS AS FAIR AND OBJECTIVE

im ded youve destroyedme

please don’t be dead it was just a goof you’ve made a fun thing and i don’t wanna actually upset you

oh my fucking goddddd nO wolf is a fucking fugitive who can’t be accepted by the good guys but knows he has no place at the seat of power also hes def a dom but i think he’s worked on it

jsjsjsk its very ok i promise hahahaha

He probably gets it right some of the time, but posts NY Post or some other shitty mag who offer the most lukewarm of critique against Trump, so he fills fulfilled enough to not look like an idiot in front of his liberal friends that don’t wanna hang out with him because of his other toxic shit, like dropping slurs in Call of Duty.

He probably got kicked from his first discord group and calls them a bunch of snowflakes.

What’s Wario’s bitcoin?

I think Wario would be the type to keep all his money in a shoe box in a hole in his backyard, because he doesn’t trust the banks. Kind of a prepper.

Though his bitcoin would be fartcoin or something.

This has to be the plot of the next Warioware, right?

it’s Wariocoin. he’s way too egotistical to ever not name something after himself.

doesn’t kirby beat the shit out of dedede and then rain all the food he was hording on the civilians?

Reminder that in Planet Robobot, Kirby singlehandedly destroys a megacorporation that wants to colonize Popstar.

If Kirby was centre left, all they wold’ve done in that game, was congratulating said colonizing Megacorporation on having a Woman in a Leadership position, and then go back to sleep.

I mean I’ve not played Final Fantasy VII but wasn’t Cloud an Anti-Government revolutionary or something? What I saw of him in World of Final Fantasy didn’t give me much of a Bootlicker vibe.

i haven’t either and i was under the impression he was like an eco-terrorist or something.