Soccer/Football/Futbol Fans (We're doing EPL Fantasy! Post #464 for Info)

Yea exactly, so much of our play works because of Firmino’s smart work rate, both defensively and in attack, so I was wondering whether Salah could replicate that.

Not a knock against Lallana but I doubt he can step into that role effectively. Klopp improved him but not to that level. Without Firmino we have to change strategy IMO, which also could be good since we need to be find new ways of breaking down these 10 man walls we see often.

Still reeling from the game on Sunday. That must have been fun for a neutral but I swear Liverpool shortened my lifespan already. (We need VAR)

Awww yeeeeah, Arsenal looked so good this weekend. Wish they kept the clean sheet. But pretty pleased with the way Mkhitaryan played. It looks like he plays out of position, but he’s probably pretty happy with the freedom to roam into the center.

Was a big fan of Mkhitaryan in my Shakhtar FM save from years ago and he was the last player to win me a decent bit of cash on a FGS bet. Glad he’s settling in at Arsenal. I love watching him play as well.

Me after Arsenal losing.

Huge Real Salt Lake fan. I got turned on to the sport when a buddy of mine took me to see RSL play the Galaxy in 2011 and RSL just decimated them. Been a huge fan ever since. I moved to Seattle a couple years back, so I follow the Sounders as well now and catch a Reign game every now and again too.

I watch a lot of EPL games but haven’t really settled on a team yet. I like being able to just turn on any game and enjoy the level of play without having to worry to much about which team I’m cheering for.

Liverpool FC fan. The first Championship League final I ever saw was when they won in Istanbul in 2005.

My first World Cup was 2006. What a tournament for Italy.

I really appreciate the Spanish teams.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Arsenal are so damn bad.

C6WN2tVU8AAyNwz

At this point, from the outside, the problem seems to be even bigger than Wenger. If he leaves, the entire governing structure will still be there, making the same decisions, over and over again. I am curious to see what happens when he goes but it doesn’t seem like it will lead to anything major.

I think it could? I agree that the problems are bigger than him, but at the same time, it seems like he’s lost the locker room to a truly absurd degree.

That is definitely true. We’ll see I guess - hopefully sooner than later, it’s disheartening to see what’s happening there.

I’m not really sure what to make of the back office. A while back, they appeared to be letting Wenger do whatever he wants. Now that Mislintat is here, him and Gazidis seem to be taking control of signings. Which I hoped would have allowed Wenger to focus more on the squad and match prep. But Arsenal seem worse off. I sorta think Arsenal need to look at getting an interim manager to get the players focused again.

Also, maybe a few months ago, I probably couldn’t imagine having another manager. Simply cause Wenger is the only Arsenal manager I’ve ever known. Now, he seems to be losing the locker room. And he’s losing badly to Pep, who is outdoing him at Wenger’s own game.

@Seva The Champions League is gunna be ours yanno. Quarter Finals here we come

It feels so good to be back in the fray. It seems that Klopp has done the impossible - made us much more stronger mentally. For how many years did we buckle under even a little bit of pressure? To be fair that stuff happened this season at times but that’s such a distant memory now. We are so much more confident.

I still have hope that Karius will become an excellent keeper. Can looks like he’s going though, unfortunately. At least we already have someone to replace him in Keita, but we’ll need to strengthen further in the summer, still.

Yeah for years we crumbled under the slightest bit of pressure. Soon as we conceided we absolutely shit out pants. Its great seeing us doing so well without Coutinho also.

I have some hope in Karius, competition gets the best out of players and Klopp proves that. Can going im not too fussed about, but I wouldnt mind strengthening that midfeild a bit more, im not a fan of Henderson and Milner is getting on

I always had a lot of confidence in Liverpool’s depth and felt that Klopps should have let Coutinho go earlier. Giving Karius and Lovren more time to gel with Van Dijk.

I was an advocate of Letting Coutinho go as soon as we could get the higest return. Whilst he was an excelent player with magical creative streaks, his consistency was lacking.

Loveren has weird inconsistent periods as well but im hoping with Van Dijk, a proper leader holding the line and barking orders, he might prove a better player than I thought

Yea I think we did the right thing by keeping him in the summer mainly because that gives the club a bit more authority in future negotiations about Firmino and Salah, which will inevitably come. Overall I have no hard feeling towards Coutinho though, that whole hullabaloo around him was strange to me.

Lovren… I am going to admit that I have never been a fan of his and I am still baffled that he is a Liverpool player. Lovren can’t do anything. Literally. He only looks good if he has a decent supporting cast, but that’s not good enough. He has a good game or two here and there but there is no improving him, I would let him go for free at this point.

Pardiola or Redknapp for the Hard Brexit Pashun that Soton needs