Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed Overground Waypoint Racing Octagon

Look, let’s be real - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is the GOAT, the criminally-ignored Waypoint-approved kart racer to end all kart racers. It’s colourful, it’s got cars that turn into boats, you can race as the Football Manager and it’s regularly sub-$10 on Steam. It also has Rogue’s Landing, pound for pound the most fun I’ve ever had in a racing game. Mario shmario.

The main problem - the multiplayer lobbies on PC are often dead-empty for some reason. This is a real problem for me because I’ve put upwards of 60 hours into this game and I want to put my moderate capabilities on full display. Use this thread to discuss why Sonic is good, swap tips on on controlling Joe Musashi, and to set up necessary vital Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed games.

HERE IS THE WAYPOINT SONIC ALL-STARS OVERGROUND RACING OCTAGON STEAM GROUP. ESPI-OH-YEAH.

“I love my guys” - Victoria Holden, on Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

The Most Slept-On Titles in Gaming

oh hell yes, I love this game

though if you’re serious about this, it might be a good idea to set up a proper steam group for it!

I am very serious (none of my friends will play with me because they’re all Crash Team Racing loyalists) and this is a much better idea! I’ll make it now

Real talk, I prefer this one to Mario Kart 8. I feel dirty admitting this…

Steam group added: sign up for the octagon here

I wouldn’t mind coming back to this game. I really liked it when I played a few years ago. Just need to get a working gamepad.

it’s no Jak X.

not very woke for a Sonic

and I’ve joined!