Sonic the Hedgehog General

This is the thread where we shitpost about cuddly forest animals and their fight against an egg-shaped robot making madman.

SONIC MANIA:

New footage of Knuckles in Flying Battery Zone Act 1, TBD Summer 2017

SONIC FORCES:

still looks bland as hell, TBD Holiday 2017

SONIC BOOM:

Currently airing its first multi-part episode (Robots From the Sky, parts 1-4), still not very good IMHO, airs on Boomerang at like 6 AM on Saturdays or something, can also be watched in the Boomerang app (subscription based, like Netflix but for old cartoons)

ARCHIE SONIC:

loud cricket noises still on an incredibly depressing hiatus, Archie tweeted they’re “in communications with SEGA,” the first public statement they’ve made on Sonic’s status in five months

BEST SHIP POLL: BRACKET 1

• Sonic/Tails
  • Blaze/Amy
  • Mighty/Ray
  • Knuckles/Rouge
  • Shadow/Silver

0 voters

SONIC MANIA:

Oh god, the background perspective shifting from 0:30 onwards is just :+1: :smiley:

True! I’m excited to see what they’re gonna do with Act 2 as well, given the reports of an outdoor section in Famitsu.

sonics arms

• blue
  • not blue

0 voters

Obligatory [Your name] the Hedgehog google image result.

Source: http://laced-with-ribbons.deviantart.com/art/Kris-the-Hedgehog-174571947

Favorite part of Sonic:

• The speed
  • The characters
  • The plot
  • The Chao Garden

0 voters

Gotta Go…well…you know…

As a person with an Amy avatar, I feel that I am required to post here :stuck_out_tongue:

ffuck yea

(http://jamiethehedgehog21.deviantart.com/art/Darragh-the-hedgehog-573658625)

you fool, you imbecile, you moron, how dare you.

I searched for Ellen the Hedgehog and got a gazelle which is, honestly, perfect

Let that child alone

Omg beautiful it’s horendous

Yeah… Sure is… fml

up, over and gone

I was thinking about Sonic Riders (the first one) these days, I wonder if it holds up well

Incidentally

Yeah, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to contribute to derailing this thread, nor do I mean to throw shade at anybody that’s in to Sonic in any capacity (as a game or as a fandom.)

Wow! This looks very much like THPS with a different skin on top of it.

At least Riders had that futuristic racing vibe to it.