Spelunky Daily Challenge Invite 2018

Spelunky is one of my favorite games. I was playing it frequently for over a year but just kinda stopped eventually. When the Daily Challenges first came out, I had a lot of fun playing the same maps as others and talking a bit about it.
I have found myself doing the Daily Challenges again for the past week or so and I wanted to mention it in case some of y’all are interested in doing them with me (I’m on PC). I think it is more fun when there are a few friends on the leaderboard and we have a thread to talk about where we died and why.

I’d love to join you on this journey but I just can’t. The thing that made me eventually stop doing the Spelunky dailies was that they were taking too long. If I’m going for a high score then I have to go through the alien mothership to get the plasma canon so I can ghost mine the rest of the levels completely, and that would take between 80 and 120 minutes a run, and who has that kind of free time daily?

That makes a lot of sense. I’m not operating at that level of skill. I died on 2-1.