[Spoilers] Star Wars Clone Wars Season 7 Discussion

Awww yeah, Clone Wars is BACK baby.

First Trailer:

New Trailer:

I am pretty hype for this. I like that it seems to be alluding to the idea that both Maul and Ahsoka either KNOW the Jedi purge is coming, or can sense it. The overlap between Revenge dialogue like, “I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi.” And Clone Wars makes me think we’re going to see Ahsoka’s POV of the collapse.

There’s a nice little nod to Caleb Dume, who is Kanan Jarus, in the new trailer as well! And oh my GOD the music in this trailer gave me goosebumbs.

2 Likes

Yooo that new trailer got me more hype for this season than I ever thought I would be. I’m still not fully convinced a new season was necessary though. Clone Wars already seemed to overstay it’s welcome with a lot of filler, and “The Lost Missions” felt like a pretty good conclusion to the series IMO. However, I’m open to being proven wrong by this new season, so I guess we’ll see in February!

1 Like

I’m wondering if Ahsoka’s adventures on 1313 will be any good, but I have a good feeling about Bad Batch and the Siege of Mandalore.

1 Like

fuck yeah, Star Wars is good again baybeeeeee

1 Like

All hail Filoni!

1 Like

Still waiting for Disney+ over here in the UK, will all the other Clone Wars stuff be on it?

1 Like

All of clone wars is on plus in america. I’m not sure about what deals Disney has in the UK though.
I disagree entirely about filler. But I’m an outlier in internet spaces when it comes to television. I think most of the concept of filler is bullshit. Especially with 20 minute weekly episodes of tv.

2 Likes