Square Enix - E3 2019 Official Thread

Banner by @video_gh0st

Welcome to the Waypoint Forum’s discussion of E3 2019. This is the official thread for talk about the Square Enix press conference and the games discussed and announced during that press conference. It can also contain discussion of further coverage of those games or companies that appears in later days. We want to contain overlap and multiple threads so please contain all discussion of Square Enix to this thread.
Thank you.

Link to conference stream: Twitch || Mixer

1 Like

Who’s ready to be disappointed again?

2 Likes

I never played FF7, but this remake’s battle system looks pretty dope.

3 Likes

The battles look like KH but more engaging! I’m here for it!

2 Likes

This is definitely the type of game I am going to watch a game play walk through for because I want to experience the story but am awful at game play like this.

However the game looks amazing and the wait seems to be definitely worth it.

Holy shit people like Tifa wayyy too much. Was she the audience first virtual crush or something lol.

1 Like

I mean, she’s a woman with big boobs and a short skirt in a game most people played as teenagers.

Hell yeah Crystal Chronicles on switch! I would love to play that with my wife.

1 Like

Anyone here nostalgic for the last remnant…?

1 Like

love me some Tantalizing Tasting Tomatoes

It was confusing that they only showed the PS4 logo for Dragon Quest builders 2 when it is also coming to Switch.

Hey, this Square line-up seems surprisingly solid

3 Likes

I mean it’s not 12 games about tactical dudes with rifles, but it’s doing alright :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Having Final Fantasy soundtracks on apple music honestly made my day

1 Like

I would never recommend FFXIV to anyone, but I am SO excited for Shadowbringers

3 Likes

This damn text on screen with no voice acting is so kingdom hearts it hurts

2 Likes

I appreciate Square always bringing old games back to modern systems as it can be hard to find them. I wish other developers would do the same as quickly Cough Cough Nintendo Cough

Glad Square is doing a Final Fantasy “Tactics” game even if it is a potential gacha mobile game.

1 Like

I will say I’m pleasantly surprised to see that one of those titles (I believe it was Romancing Saga?) is coming to PS Vita. That’s definitely something you don’t see every day

1 Like

I noticed that!! Seemed odd but also cool?!