Tell me a secret

did you kiss the breakage first?

i’ve almost died several times due being full of myself

TBH

That sounds like a solid aesthetic

1 Like

I like kissing with my eyes open.

I kiss with my eyes.

Aside from basic existential dread, the largest cause of my anxiety as a child was Jim Carrey as The Mask

I’ve played the Witcher 3 so much that I’ll usually let the intro narration go for a bit and recite it by heart in that narrator’s voice.

Coincidentally, the largest cause of my anxiety as a child was Jim Carrey as The Grinch.

1 Like

Allllllrighty then!

Hmm. The “U2FsdGVkX1” bit is “Salted_” in base 64, suggesting that the rest of the string is a message encoded with OpenSSL, probably with AES? I’m guessing it’s literally the message “A secret”, but I can’t guess the key for it. I’m tempted to start scripting things to break this, but at some point you have to take a look at your life and say “what am I doing? it’s time for bed”.

1 Like

You pretty much got it. The password was also “A secret” without quotes hahaha
AES-256-cbc was the specific encoding.

2 Likes

I’ve never liked Radiohead outside of a couple of songs on In Rainbows

I’ve tried listening to OK Computer and Kid A and I just Don’t Get It

2 Likes

Oh same. Like the closest to a Radiohead album I’ve enjoyed is The Bends.

I didn’t see my first full Star Wars film until this year (and I’m 29). I had always seen just bits of pieces of several films, grown tired of them, and picked up the overarching plot through osmosis.

Once when I was like 11 I tried to write a clean rap song to the banger known as the Super Mario Bros. Theme. I had a lot of problems.

1 Like

When I was in elementary school I was convinced if you listened closely to the water coming out of the bathtub faucet you could hear it talking.

Video games are better without stories

I used to know the major plot points to the first 200 Archie Sonic comic books. (I had a Sonic phase from early middle school to mid high school, during which I binge-read almost the entire Archie Sonic wikia)

That was a while ago, so I barely remember any of it. But there was a point where I was in deep

I made Sonic OC in fifth grade with one other kid. I was Volt and he was Vibe.

1 Like

.I don’t find Spongebob Squarepants funny. At all. Nor have I ever after I watched more than one episode of the show. Age is not a factor.

1 Like