It’s a secret to everyone

i don’t like hideo kojima

6 Likes
U2FsdGVkX1/RWG4lfb0rCgwhipUnReqUd60hasDmHJs=

That is definitely “A secret”

2 Likes

I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die

I hid Goosebump cards a relative gave me under my great aunts’ chair because they were too scary and I was afraid if I threw them away they would haunt me.

5 Likes

another secret

i think cheese dust on chips is gross

i hate breakfast

When I was a kid, I couldn’t beat Link’s awakening on my own gameboy (because I was a child) and my Aunt had gotten past the part where I was stuck. Her gameboy disappeared for a while and I hid it under my bed.

After two weeks I “found” it and gave it back… after I figured out how she got past where I was stuck.

I have a bandaid on my switch’s kickstand because I accidentally broke it, couldn’t get it to stick, and had no tape lying around

did you kiss the breakage first?

i’ve almost died several times due being full of myself

TBH

That sounds like a solid aesthetic

1 Like

I like kissing with my eyes open.

I kiss with my eyes.

Aside from basic existential dread, the largest cause of my anxiety as a child was Jim Carrey as The Mask

I’ve played the Witcher 3 so much that I’ll usually let the intro narration go for a bit and recite it by heart in that narrator’s voice.

Coincidentally, the largest cause of my anxiety as a child was Jim Carrey as The Grinch.

1 Like

Allllllrighty then!

Hmm. The “U2FsdGVkX1” bit is “Salted_” in base 64, suggesting that the rest of the string is a message encoded with OpenSSL, probably with AES? I’m guessing it’s literally the message “A secret”, but I can’t guess the key for it. I’m tempted to start scripting things to break this, but at some point you have to take a look at your life and say “what am I doing? it’s time for bed”.

1 Like

You pretty much got it. The password was also “A secret” without quotes hahaha
AES-256-cbc was the specific encoding.

2 Likes