Thank you Natalie!

As you might have heard by now, Natalie is leaving Waypoint. https://twitter.com/nataliewatson/status/1125530166720118789

Sad news for sure, but lets all take a moment to thank Natalie “The Joyous Gamer” Watson for all she’s given us. She deserves the best send off we can give her!

59 Likes

Props to whoever uploaded to YouTube arguably one of the best Waypoint bits ever, Lore Reasons: Phil Collins.

Thank you so much Natalie.

27 Likes

Natalie has been a delight and has brought so much to Waypoint in such a short span of time. It’s a real shame that she’s leaving but I can’t wait to see what she does next!

At least we’ll always have Lore Reasons.

20 Likes

I’m at least glad to hear this isn’t her being let go by Vice and is about her moving on to something better. It’s a bummer but at least there is a bright side to it.

14 Likes

I am so sad about this! Natalie is going to do tremendous good no matter where she goes but her voice is going to be missed here.

17 Likes

In a perfect world, she leaves Waypoint to team up with Danika to become the Queens of Selling Slime.

15 Likes

Once Austin said Natalie had some news on the most recent pod, I immediately made a pouty baby face ):
We’ll miss you Natalie, you’ve been one of the most delightful and truly JOYOUS parts of Waypoint. I wish you luck in whatever’s next for you, and I know I’m not alone in saying we’ll be following you every step of the way!

Also, let us at that Kingdom Hearts Union x Lore Reasons Party!

3 Likes

Sad to see her go, but looking forward to see what she’s up to next! She was a constant joy on podcasts, streams, etc.

7 Likes

What a drag! I hope the next thing is immense, you will be a boon in any place.

Be good and be good at it!

6 Likes

Natalie has left a huge mark on Waypoint and will do incredible stuff wherever she is going. I was sad when I saw the news, but I wish her all the best, and I’d follow any of the Waypoint staff wherever they go.

8 Likes

Thanks a bunch for everything Natalie! I’ve appreciated your commentary and sense of humor immensely, and Lore Reasons is one of my favorite things this site has done. Best of luck at your new gig!

3 Likes

Thanks and good luck to Natalie on her future endeavors, it’s truly been a delight. We’re going to need a new keyblade master to step up in her absence.

3 Likes

Natalie has consistently been an amazing part of Waypoint and it is sad to see her go but is exciting to see where she goes next. Thank you Natalie!

5 Likes

Continuing the echo, you’re going to be missed, Natalie! Can’t wait to hear what you have next in store.

2 Likes

Natalie has been a key part of what made Waypoint so special these last couple of years, and while I’m sad to see her go, I can’t wait to see what comes next.

9 Likes

I hope that she has success wherever she goes

4 Likes

Man, a real fuckin’ one-two on the news today, huh.

Natalie is one of my favorite voices on Waypoint, especially after Danika left and left a chaos-shaped hole in my heart. She really made the first major blow to Waypoint’s core team much easier to swallow, and for that I’m thankful.

I can only hope that whatever comes next for her shows just as many people how great she is.

7 Likes

We’ll miss you Natalie! You have the ability to turn every space you enter into a JOYOUS one and you have truly left your mark on Waypoint. Well wishes and best of luck in all your future endeavors!

1 Like

Thanks Natalie, you were good/great/wonderful! Good luck with whatever is next!

4 Likes

One day people will ask “Where were you when Big Boy became a slug?”

And we will be able to say “We were there.”

14 Likes