The Forza Horizon 4 Thread: Please Drive on the Left!

Any time of year is time for Kirby :star2: <(^.^)> :star2:

(edit: oh right you mean the barn find…) :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just realized that the Jaguar I was driving is the Type E, and I can confirm that it definitely fucks.

2 Likes

All my Forza Fotomode Fanatics out there (who haven’t stuck with the game so they missed this, like me)! They’ve updated the mode to add a bunch of stuff like colour temperature, focus types, different bokeh shapes, and the ability to remove drivers from cars. Here’s the new menu:

EDIT: Back on my bullshit, I guess.

7 Likes

I guess this thread got a little abandoned, but I’m actually still playing pretty frequently. Fortune Island has some pretty good drift content I’ve been having fun with!

This tracked motion blur is in F7 as well and I was really missing it in this game, so much more creative potential!

Some of the mountain peaks are a bit too Skyrim for my liking, I prefer something more realistic, but overall some really gorgeous views in this expansion. Some great cliffs I was lacking in the vanilla game.

Lastly, very important: New Peel

8 Likes

Apparently, Mitsubishi is coming back to Forza Horizon 4! A new free car pack will be released today (January 15) with seven Mitsubishi cars within.

6 Likes

This is the best news!

Now if only Toyota would ease up their lincencing shit we’d be in business…

2 Likes

So good! I was missing those 90’s Mitsubishis a lot.

I dipped into Fortune Island a day or two ago and really liked the treasure hunt mechanic. I dunno if others really care about it but I dig it so far. I like the scenery quite a bit too!

1 Like

GUESS WHO JUST GOT BACK TODAY
THEM WILD EYES BOYS WHO HAD BEEN AWAY

(I promise everyone here that if Toyota returns to Forza I will make the exact same shitty joke)

8 Likes

Man, I’m willing to come back to Horizon if it gives me an excuse to post pics and recite the entirety of The Boys Are Back In Town in the forums.

5 Likes

So they got rid of the dances they stole huh. Suppose it was a matter of time

I’m in love with this little Alfa Romeo right now, such a photogenic car!

Look at this car-magazine-ass shot.

This mountain scene made me really nostalgic for a second, because it reminded me so much of being on vacation in Wales. Such a similar view (minus the car).

4 Likes

Let me know if this isn’t the thread for it but I’m in the market for a new gaming laptop and wondering what kind of rigs run this game at decent settings well.

I’m running the game on the High Preset at 1080p with a solid 60FPS with:

• GeForce GTX 1050Ti (4GB of VRAM)
  • 16GB of DDR3-1333 RAM
  • Intel Core i5 4570 running at 3.20Ghz

Not the highest end PC and I’ve had several hours of great fun with the game. Hope that helps!

1 Like

So for some reason I keep getting Toyota ads on Facebook and I just got this? Hopefully this is a sign that Toyota is open to returning to licencing production cars for games and not just Sony pushing enough money around.

Not gonna lie, gaming has had me…pretty bummed this week. So, I decided to load up and enjoy the Spring again.

3 Likes

Forza crashing on Senna loading screen.
Anytime I try to open Horizon 4 on my PC it brings up the window with the Senna for about 5 seconds and then it closes. I’ve tried terminating and reseting it and that didn’t work. I’m trying to avoid reinstalling it because that will be a 48 hour download. Any advice would be appreciated.