The Paradise Killer OST Appreciation Thread

I’m still formulating my thoughts on the game part of it. My opinion on the music however, it’s very good.

5 Likes

Still hemming through the story at a slow pace but walking around listening to the music is a joy in itself.

1 Like

Knife and Crystal is my jam, I put it on repeat running around the island.

1 Like

Well now I feel bad that I’m stilling playing that stupid Napoleon Tiddy Game and need to wrap that up to play this.

1 Like

Hey, if anybody has played this, do you have any big advise or anything to really get started? I honestly have no idea what I’m doing other than collecting junk and Blood Crystals and maybe talking to people.

I can’t tell if I’m doing anything right or wrong. The whole world is so damn big, I’m totally lost.

My biggest success so far is finding the double jump and item locator abilities Austin mentioned on the podcast.

1 Like

I made a lot of progress by just exploring one area after another, checking everything I could in one place before going somewhere else. You’ll have a better idea of where everything is once you need to start backtracking. Try to make a note if you find a locked door or are missing an upgrade for something, so that you can find it later.
Also, spend those blood crystals! If you unlock something as soon as you find it, you won’t have to check it “just in case” once you come back.

5 Likes

Sorry to necro this thread, but I’ve been trying to remember where Austin said these were. (I just started the game and am loving it.) Can someone point me in the right direction?

Well, it has been three months now, so… :grimacing:

I remember one being at the base of the mountain, roughly between the heavy town part and the farm. Another one is pretty close to where you started, but off in a corner, I think near the police station.

1 Like

@mundanesoul And the third is on the other side of the reservoir from the little grocery store in the residential area. It’s the easiest to spot. There’s a big pergola over it.

Edit: Also, release the lyricless version of the theme song, you cowards!

1 Like