The Radiothread - The Radiohead Thread For Posting Radiohead.... Bread? Dread? radiohead

• Pablo Honey
  • Origin of Symmetry
  • The Bends
  • OK Computer
  • Rush of Blood To The Head
  • Kid A
  • Amnesiac
  • Astro Lounge
  • Hail To The Thief
  • In Rainbows
  • The King Of Limbs
  • A Moon Shaped Pool

0 voters

this poll is silly because my favourite changes all the time (but it’s often HttT)

anyway here’s some radiohead

That’s a good silly poll and I approve of it

(OK Computer was the very first CD I have ever bought, totally on a whim without ever having listened to any Radiohead. AND THEY SAY THERE IS NO GOD)

Kid A in its rightful place at the top. All is good and true.

The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A and A Moon Shaped Pool are my favorites, had a hard time choosing which one to vote for.

Thom Yorke and the Radioheads is certainly one of my favourite bands.

Fav album often switches between Kid A, In Rainbows and OK Computer. I can dig a bit of Amnesiac also. Disappointingly, I’ve only listened to Moon Shaped Pool a handful of times and I haven’t really formed too much of an opinion.

I cannot wait to give them £100 for that insane new OK Computer re-release which will feature MAN OF WAR at least.

In Rainbows is for sure my favorite Radiohead album, and is probably my favorite album of the 2000s. I do love Kid A and OK Computer though, and even the ones I’m colder on (Amnesiac, King of Limbs) have great moments. Anyways, thanks for your time.

Amnesiac is my favorite. “You and Whose Army?” is one of the most intense two minutes ever recorded.

Having said that, all of their albums are great. They’re easily my favorite band of all time.

I like this video essay on their Daydreaming video. it’s well thought out but this specific argument presented at 4:24 made me burst into laughter. Also in rainbows not being no. 1 is criminal