The "Should I buy this game" thread

I played all of Ni no Kuni 2 and it just felt hollow like empty calories. I know a lot of people liked it, and sometimes empty calories is fine, a time spender or podcast game.

P5 has problems, but I found it infinitely more interesting than NnK2. It is LONG, but it felt much more worth it to me.

There might be an updated version of P5 coming soon, so maybe hold off on that one if the thought of missing out on new content bothers you.

I wish they could’ve just said now what the new version is instead of waiting until March for no reason. Maybe it’s better to wait just in case they really improve it somehow.

I’m seeing a few PlayStation VR titles on sale. I already purchased Moss but was wondering what else was good.

• I loved Superhot on PC, is it as good in VR?
  • Doom VR? Skyrim VR?
  • Any other VR games worth a shot.

Bear in mind most FPS VR games have made me a big sweaty motion sick mess within 15 minutes.

I just finished Spider-Man. I really enjoyed it. So I’m curious to what the DLC is like. Has anyone played it? It looks like Black Cat and Sable are in it, but that’s all I’ve gathered from my super basic research. Thanks!