The "Should I Buy This Thread" Game

Of course you should! Look at this thread, brand new, no replies, no likes. It’s yours to do with as you please! Think of the long-term investment!

Honestly, I think you’d be irresponsible, towards your family and your own conscience, not to buy this thread from me, who has no obvious vested interest here.

How many foxes can I fit in here?
09-tibetan-sand-fox

I assume at least that many

sigh

OK.

OK, I get it. Now there’s four likes, and a reply, and some foxes in this thread, and suddenly you think - well, this isn’t a catch! Hell, it’s a dump!

Gotta say, I expected more out of you. I thought I was talking to someone with a vision. See, where you see a dump, I see potential. This thread is a project. It’s something you can build up, make your own.

But you just want the easy way out. You just want to go to a thread and make some posts. Fine, fine.

Talk to me if you decide you want more out of your life.

Okay I’ll have my new agent look over it and let me know

CuX0NUpUMAAw7uh

BUY BUY BUY WAYPOINT THREAD “SHOULD I BUY THIS THREAD GAME” YYES THREE FOXES AND MS PAINT OF FOX IN COAT AND GLASSES PROMISING FUTURE FOR THIS THREAD I COUNT IT A LOCK also please do not believe the market manipulation rumors

Uh excuse me but I used Clip Studio a Real Art Program for Real Artists

It’s a good thread, but it’s an indie thread that isn’t selling too well at the moment. Wait a few months and you can probably get it in a bundle.

I’ve actually been hearing rumors that soon this thread won’t be available to buy or even post replies to anymore. Kinda like what happened with P.T. / Silent Hills.

If so, I got a Google Chrome tab open with this thread, just sitting on a computer ready to sell whenever demand skyrockets.

my brain broke and I assumed this was a useful thread to help me make sensible purchasing decisions about video games

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.