The Waypoint Redirect Rumble – Discussion Thread (We Have Our Winner!)

Have you ever actually read this thing, Marge? Technically even setting up a redirect for a video games website is fascism.

10 Likes

Thank you, discourse zone users, for validating the joke I made to troll Austin. Except for the people who voted for that other domain, who are all dead to me now.

(for real though, culturalmarxism.club is my favorite redirect and I voted for it in every other round)

4 Likes

I’m so sad that austinwalkergames.games/games.games didn’t make it.

7 Likes

Congrats to discourse.zone! I actually use that regularly to get to these forums.

Now I’m totally, absolutely, definitely not saying that y’all should do a loser’s bracket so that gamingadvice.email might have a chance to redeem itself.

Not saying to do that at all.

But if y’all did…I would totally be on board :wink:

1 Like

discourse.zone has won.

The forums are at peace…

3 Likes

I changed my usual choices in several rounds, and I’m pretty sure I lost whenever I did so, including in the final.

World sure is a fuck

3 Likes

i guess,
that’s just the way the waypoint redirect crumbles

3 Likes

Everyone who did not vote for culturalmarxism.club is a cop, just putting it out there.

8 Likes

This was fun and all, but the clear obvious final 4 should have been gamingadvice, austinwalkergames.games etc, borntodie, and culturalmarxism (with gamingadvice taking the top spot obviously). The bracket was RIGGED and I will be talking to my LAWYER

4 Likes

Proud to be a cop! Sue me! :yum:

1 Like

I have been wronged.

austinwalkergames.games/etc, you say?

3 Likes

oh my GOD

(this post needs 15 characters)

3 Likes

discourse.zone was the correct winner and proof we live in the best timeline purely when it comes to this bracket.

Don’t @ me.

4 Likes
closed #95

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.