They're playing basketball, we love that basketball

Van Gundy wants to turn every game into a podcast about how basketball was better in the 90s. Mark Jackson, as far as I can tell, is paid a lot of money to just say “mama, there goes that man” since he contributes nothing else. Mike Breen is fantastic.

Get Burke in the booth. Or a kinda high Luke Walton. Or Stacey King

4 Likes

I’m a Kevin Harlan truther, as in I think he’s the best commentator in basically all of sports and the fact that ESPN doesn’t just have him call every game is a tremendous waste of hall of fame level talent.

3 Likes

He’s the best. Always sounds absolutely thrilled to be watching the game. Any excuse to post this:

1 Like

Brandon Jennings is an oracle

4 Likes

congrats, Bucks pals! enjoy the next few days. the week after a championship is like nothing else.

4 Likes

Congrats to the Bucks and Giannis, who really deserves this, I think. His leg was bent 270° like 2 weeks ago. Crazy. And nice for Middleton, Jrue, Tucker, and others to get rewarded for really great and largely underrated careers.

Sure hope nobody scrolls up to see what I had to say about the Bucks the past few months!

4 Likes

What a season, what a season. Congrats to Coach Bud for throwing ice water on the hottest seat in the NBA, congrats to Giannis for etching his name in history with an incredible Finals performance, and congrats to Milwaukee, they earned it.

2 Likes

As a proud Milwaukee native (despite no longer living there), all I have to say is BUCKS IN SIX BABY FOR THE CULTURE!!!

4 Likes

Congrats to Bobby Portis. I root for any current or former Bull who was there during the Boilen era to have professional success going forward. They all deserve it after that dumpster fire.

3 Likes