Things That Are Making You Happy

My desktop background, by https://twitter.com/anamorsmordre?lang=en

3 Likes

I’d like to submit Cado’s giggle from the podcast into the things that make you happy. A few points of what qualifies as a Cafo giggle™:

• Only he laughs, no ha’s
  • Three he’s, no more no less

I know it’s silly, but it just makes me happy to hear Cado’s giggle in the podcast. It never not brings a smile to my face while listening to the podcast.

15 Likes

This fanart has healed me (It’s SFW)

1 Like

I got a new mattress and I never realized what having a good mattress can do for ones mood.

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to a Christmas filled with good food and family, especially the little ones!

Ring Fit Adventure has been amazing at helping me keep my workout schedule more consistent. I haven’t felt this healthy in years.

And last but very much not least, I’m going on a second date today :blush:

4 Likes

Hell yeah, second date.

5 Likes

We were able to bring my grandmother out of the nursing home to have Christmas dinner at my stepmother’s house today. It’s the first time in six months that she’ been able to go anywhere other than the hospital.

15 Likes

the fact that i dropped out of school, the fact that i have a few friends, the fact that i havent been sad in many weeks, i have a lot of games that i can go back to play at all times, basically everything i do make me happy.

5 Likes

Merry Fishmas!

14 Likes

I won 300 dollars playing magic the gathering! Feels pretty great.

12 Likes

Wow congrats!

I don’t know much about Magic but what was your winning hand?

1 Like

Not specifically a winning hand, but I piloted this deck G/B Adventures to a 9-6 record in a big tournament (300+) which was good for the top 64, which netted me the cash. My best finish ever in these big tournaments!

11 Likes

cw/ alcohol

i’ve had a couple of festive drinks and am feeling rosy because an amazing date i had on friday is being repeated in a week’s time.

merry christmas everyone!

:blush:

7 Likes

There are things in my life that are making me happy but I just wanna say how happy this forum and y’all generally make me. This is a real wonderful place and I’m grateful for everyone who makes it that.

22 Likes

I finished my bachelor’s degree! I majored I’m English (writing studies) and minored in Spanish (no official emphasis, but I mostly took Latin American poetry classes). I’m 25, so it took longer than usual, but hey, it was my own path. I’m really happy I’m done and can enjoy the holidays with my wife without having to worry about going back to school in 2 week!

19 Likes

My wife & I had a lovely, low-key Christmas dinner last night, just the two of us, some festive food and champagne. Just being able to chill without dealing with demanding family is a really nice break (we love them and are celebrating with them soon, we just needed some “us time”).

This morning we’re relaxing in our PJs drinking tea and enjoying our day off and presents. I’m building a great Lego set she got me and she’s reading. We’re content :slight_smile:

Happy holidays everyone.

11 Likes

Been soft resetting fossil creation in Pokemon Shield for 2 days now trying to give my wife a shiny Dracovish. It’s quite relaxing and the results will make her so happy. Happy Holidays everyone.

6 Likes

My birthday was this past weekend, and I usually don’t do much for it. This year I went to a great arcade/activities place with a handful of friends and we all ended up sleeping on the floor of one of their apartments. My body is still store but wow it was an amazing time and I’ll be smiling for so long thinking about that goofy high school-style slumber party

13 Likes

baby

19 Likes

A friend on the fediverse sent me this photo of a restaurant - I do like burgers and being social.

5 Likes