Things That Are Making You Happy

I have to say that a brunch burger with a cocktail and some sociability does sound like the kind of thing that would make me happy right now, too.

1 Like

Tired: Ice Cream Social
Wired: B U R G E R    S O C I A L

3 Likes

*B U R G I E S O C I A L

(Unclear my butt, BURGIE SOCIAL.)

2 Likes

Chikky nuggies are also welcome at the burgie social

2 Likes

So after two years of applying to a bunch of places and a lot of failure and very close misses, I just got into my dream graduate school program today!

I’ve been walking on air since the morning and I don’t know what to do with myself. So excited to be able to go somewhere new and get back into the habit of writing and learning and ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! It’s just wild how things work out sometimes.

20 Likes

I went to a music show on Saturday and ran into an acquaintance I hadn’t seen in a super long time. Don’t know what spirit possessed me but I ended up asking them out on a date. Better yet, they said yes. Hell yeah!

Normally I absolutely WOULD NEVER but I’m trying to switch it up this year. We out here! That’s how we’re rolling in 2020! Let’s gooo! Let’s get it!! * milly rocks *

15 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

6 Likes

Good people around me, sun, animals and beautiful views - that’s all that I need to feel good)

2 Likes

Garnett Lee just followed me on Twitter. It’s not that I don’t know that 1UP Yours has aged very poorly in parts. But 1UP Yours, Listen UP, Weekend Confirmed, etc. were all kept me through periods where I didn’t have a whole lot of friends. Not sure where I would be without his shows.

2 Likes

I beat Data Ansem in KH3 in just a half hour, not even ten tries. Considering that every other Data Fight has taken me at least three hours, he was really easy. His final phase turned into a desperate battle for survival but I pulled it off in a photo finish.

6/13 done now.

1 Like