This is a bossk thread

in this thread we post our favorite lizard boy, bossk

no talk of prequels or sequels plz this is bossk only :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

Bossk I would say is good.

Also, I really like the sounds they did for the Trandoshians in Clone Wars. Very good sounds that pleased my ears, even though they frequently came from unpleasant aliens.

1 Like

Is Bossk that unpleasant though?

He’s canonically a friend to Ezra, and he helps Asajj as well.

Boba Fett is more unpleasant than Bossk.

1 Like

Sorry, I was not clear. Bossk is quite a pleasant and strong fellow. I was more thinking of the Trandoshans in the hunting episode. Those fellows were unpleasant.

1 Like

despite being a star wars liker i for some reason thoughti t was gonna be about this band https://bosskband.bandcamp.com/

2 Likes

Boss = bad
Bossk = good

4 Likes

Oh sorry, I thought this was a Boss Coffee thread.

4 Likes

Oh sorry, I though this was a “bossk” thread as in “boss[,] k[elsey Grammer’s return to TV after hit comedy, Fraiser]”

That’s a great lizard though

3 Likes

The BosskHossk did a great cover of Jabba Flow!

Is that some jizz music?

2 Likes

You are above even the Bossk, I hereby award award you the title of…
Big Bossk

8 Likes

I liked it when ol Bosskey Bossk took out that waiter by throwing a platter at him.

Which was also the last time Mark Hollis (co-founder of Talk Talk, guy who sang the original version of “It’s My Life”) ever made music, that I know of.

RIP Mark

god dammit he’s hot

2 Likes

I mean, Bossk is cool…

But he ain’t IG-88 cool.

Don’t you mean, IG-11, the galaxy’s premier nursery droid?

Oh. Oh no.

3 Likes

Can’t believe we got Milkshake Trandoshaned. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.