We Talk EA's E3 Press Conference

On our first day of E3—or day negative two—we discuss EA's press event. We talk Anthem, Battlefield V, Sea of Solitude, and much more, as well as general E3 plans and wackiness. We'll be podcasting each day from E3, so stay tuned!

Discussed: Anthem, Battlefield V, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Unraveled Two, Sea of Solitude, Command and Conquer.

You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher. If you're using something else, this RSS link should let you add the podcast to whatever platform you'd like. If you'd like to directly download the podcast, click here. Please take a moment and review the podcast, especially on iTunes. It really helps.

Interaction with you is a big part of this podcast, so make sure to send any questions you have for us to gaming@vice.com with the header "Questions." (Without the quotes!) We can't guarantee we'll answer all of your questions, but rest assured, we'll be taking a look at them.

Have thoughts? Swing by Waypoint’s forums to share them!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/kzkxb3/ea-e3-2018-anthem

I was touched by the heart & sincerity of the woman who wrote & presented Sea of Solitude. The game looks interesting & was by far the best thing shown (imo) at EA’s conference.

After listening to this podcast, I’m imagining Commanding Conker: Bad Furlert coming to Xbox One.

This press conference was better than I expected. Kudos to Andrea Rene for actually emulating a human being while presenting at an E3 press conference.
Anthem will probably be ok - but not really being served well by the marketing. It seems like EA Destiny, with Destiny’s problems :stuck_out_tongue:
Sea of Solitude seems promising. The mobile C&C game seemed potentially interesting.
I don’t think this press conference was any worse than the last few years.

you know what other franchise spelled out “two”? army of two there I ruined that game for everyone

Wasn’t it " Jed: Fallen Order"? Not “Fall In Order”.

The Conker joke was great!

I am quite disappointed that they did not talk about the FIFA presentation at all. Sea of Solitude and FIFA were the most exciting things at EA for me.

I got the Conker joke from the get-go and I was STILL worried about Danielle

I’m honestly pretty excited about the Clone Wars content coming to Battlefront 2 and hearing that they’re expanding on the starfighter stuff, though it kinda just sounds like they’re making a Heroes vs. Villains version of Starfighter Assault. Obi-Wan!