What Gundam would Ilhan Omar Pilot?

Ilhan Omar has joked in the past, and strongly suggested, she is a fan of Gundam. Yesterday she tweeted “Standing by and ready to suit up” with a retweet of the Gundam in Yokohama; she has now tweeted a pretty rad portrait of her in a flight suit with a mobile suit.

This all begs the serious question: if Omar was going to pilot a Gundam which would it be?

Austin has, of course, provided what is likely the most true answer but still…

5 Likes

I can’t quite get over the fact that there are people in Congress young enough to have grown up watching Adult Swim

5 Likes

Ilhan Omar and AOC are easily my most favorite of problematic faves. Thank you for giving us the update. I had seen her reply about being ready to suit up, but I hadn’t see that art of her in the suit standing next to a Gundam.

She’d pilot the Tallgeese. I base this on nothing except the Tallgeese being rad as fuck.

2 Likes

The 00 Qan[T] since it’s basically a really cool communication device that was only used as a weapon of war for a few minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.